Sassy Notes

Middlebury, CT · View map

About Sassy Notes

Sassy Notes

Invitations & Personalized Stationery

Specializing in Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Personalized Stationery & Gifts, Save-the-Date Cards, Bridal & Baby Shower, Birth Announcements, Moving Cards & so much more...

ALL INVITATION ORDERS DISCOUNTED ALWAYS!!!

Please visit all of our websites:

www.sassy-notes.carlsoncraft.com

5 Sassy Notes Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 09/18/2011

Sassy notes did an awesome job providing me with my save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards. She has a great selection to choose from as well! Read more Sassy notes did an awesome job providing me with my save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards. She has a great selection to choose from as well!

C
Cindy

Married on 09/02/2011

Sassy Notes is my preferred vendor for event and wedding invitations. As an event planner, I can have large events (300-500 guests) or small events (50-200 guests) and I always receive the same level ... Read more of quality service. I am always comfortable referring my clients or my brides to this business for I know they will receive a quality product and quality service to meet their time specifications. The owner of the business takes her time with each client to ensure that she has a full understanding of your needs, vision and overall desires. You simply can’t go wrong!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/02/2011

We really struggled to pick out invitations. My husband and I had very different tastes on what we wanted in regards to invitations and we visited COUNTLESS vendors to look through and pick them out. ... Read more We ended up going with Shana at Sassy Notes because she allowed us as much time as necessary and gave us all of the options and did ALL of the leg work. The other thing I liked about her is that she only showed us invitations within our budget and never pushed us for a bigger sale. We were able to settle on a beautiful invitation. She gave us the same discounts that you would find at any other vendor and even showed us how to put them together. I would use her again for future invitations!