Satin Chair

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Satin Chair

Satin Chair Rental is a wedding and event decor company located in Naperville, Illinois that specializes in event design for weddings and other special events. They offer many beautiful and affordable rentals. Satin Chair works with many venues in the Chicagoland area to offer special rates.

The company offers high-quality rental options to each couple. You can visit the company’s showroom, where you are likely to find rental decor options that fit your unique budget and taste. In addition to event design, Satin Chair Rental also offers delivery, setup and cleanup of their event rentals. They provide full-service decor for couples, including:

• Chiavari chairs

R
Featured
R

Married on 06/02/2018

Satin Chair did a phenomenal job with decorations for my event! Natalia was very genuine and super easy to work with from the moment I met her. She responds very quickly to texts/ calls and remembered ... Read more even the minute details of what I wanted for decorations. Even when my parents and I went in for an initial consultation, she never rushed us and took time to show us different ideas and layouts so we could envision things better. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I wanted and she was able to incorporate other ideas to make the setting look absolutely gorgeous and personalized. I got so many compliments on how lovely the backdrop/stage and table decor turned out. I was blown away with how amazing everything looked when I got to my venue. Thank you so much for making my day truly special with all your ideas, time, and effort! I highly recommend!

Kristen
Kristen Danek

Married on 09/07/2019

Super easy!!!

Our experience with Satin Chair is summed up in one word: easy! We had a consultation to talk through our vision and Satin Chair made it happen... Even after switching our initial vision of what we ... Read more wanted the decor in the room to look like, Satin Chair made it happen with no questions asked. The room looked great and we appreciate all they did to ensure the decor was on point!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely stunning and elegant!

Satin chair has amazing decor and goes above and beyond to make your wedding vision come to life! Our wedding was on June 8th at the Abbington. Travis & Alex were wonderful to work with! They both ... Read more were helpful and so patient. Alex was there for me every time I called or emailed. She always made a sketched out drawing so I can visualize decor. Highly recommend! Our wedding ceremony and reception looked classy all around! Vinny & Vanessa