Satin N Sage Events

Newport, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Satin N Sage Events

Satin N Sage Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Washington that has planned and coordinated over 100 events. They create truly original celebrations that make for everlasting memories, ensuring that your dream wedding comes to fruition.

Experience

Owner and design specialist Patricia Naumoff has over 15 years of experience in the industry, using her passion at an early age to plan sweet 16s and school sponsored events. She has worked for companies like Hyatt, Hilton and Marriott, offering special event planning services free of charge to associations hosting amazing fundraisers.

The attentive and detailed planners at Satin N Sage Events, LLC work with couples to understand their tastes and needs. They will utilize their creativity and expertise to offer fully customized event coordination services that suit weddings of all shapes and sizes. They provide couples with guidance throughout the planning process and are committed to creating a one-of-a-kind ambience for each amazing event. Services include:

• Day-of wedding management

C
Featured
Colleen

Married on 06/01/2019

Key to success on your wedding day

Patricia Antoinette Naumoff + Satin N Sage Events is the #1 reason that my wedding went perfectly. I hired her as a Day of Coordinator and honestly, it was the best money that we spent! Most people ... Read more tell you that something will always go wrong on your wedding day, but honestly, nothing did and it is because of Patricia and her team. I told Patricia what I wanted and added her to my Pinterest board. When I showed up to the venue a few hours before my wedding everything was above my expectations and perfect. She made the day stress less and was extremely helpful with ideas and communicative the entire time. A day of coordinator is so important for any wedding and Satin N Sage is definitely the company you want to hire!!

Loren
Loren Takeuchi

Married on 06/24/2019

Patricia is what you need!

Patricia is amazing. You can tell she enjoys her work and is wonderful at it! Patricia helped make sure our wedding went flawlessly on June 24th this year. She is a lovely human and spectacular ... Read more planner. I don’t know what I would have done without Patricia. By the time the wedding came around, she already felt like family. Her way of speaking and guiding everyone is perfect. I initially thought I wouldn’t need a wedding planner, but am so happy I found Patricia. My venue and DJ recommended her with fervor and I know why. When I had an issue with one of my vendors, Patricia fixed the problem without a single complaint. She does not let her brides get tossed around and understands what customer service is all about. I miss Patricia already! She went above and beyond for me and I can’t thank her enough. When bugs got in my dress, she got them out. When my train got messy, she straightened it out. When I needed help removing my veil and putting up my bustle, she was there. No questions asked. She anticipated my every need. You get more than you pay for because she doesn’t treat her job like a job. It’s something she loves. I could not recommend her enough. Patricia, if you ever head to Vacaville, know you can stay with Joe and I no questions asked! I will never forget her for my whole life. She made my dreams come true. Patricia exceeded my expectations and was beyond a dream come true to work with. She’s now a member of our family! She is a main component of our wedding’s success and I’m so happy that I chose her!

L
Lynnsie

Married on 08/25/2018

She is Amazing!

I highly recommend Satin N Sage for your dream wedding experience. Patricia is beyond amazing and made our day more than perfect. If you are looking for a coordinator who is easy to work with, ... Read more helpful, understanding, professional, and experienced then you can't go wrong. She simply knows what she is doing and will keep your mind at ease throughout the entire big day.