Saturn Entertainment Studios

Canton, OH · View map · Visit website

About Saturn Entertainment Studios

At Saturn Entertainment Studios, our philosophy is simple:

We listen to your individual needs to produce a video that captures your event in a powerful and creative way. We pride ourselves on our unique shooting and editing style, which utilizes dynamic movement to make your production come to life. If you want a professional, unobtrusive and creative video production, then look no further!

My name is Adam Deierling. I graduated from the Los Angeles Film School with a major in film directing and editing.

I moved back to Ohio to pursue my dream of video production. My company has been filming weddings and special events in the area since 2008. We have been recognized on the Fox8 Hot List as "Best Wedding Videographer 2010"

We have a commitment to filming and producing the highest quality videos to more accurately preserve your precious memories for years to come.

Evoking Emotion:

Movies are remembered because of how they make us feel. Everyone wants a beautiful wedding video but this can only truly be accomplished by capturing the emotion. Capturing emotion in the right way allows your memories to be more accurately preserved.

Many videographers lock their cameras to a tripod for the entire event. This becomes very boring and monotonous. We try to get into the action and capture the emotions without being intrusive. This makes shots much more intimate and allows for better emotional depiction of your event.

29 Reviews for Saturn Entertainment Studios

29 Saturn Entertainment Studios Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 10/29/2011

At my mother's insistence I booked a videographer for my wedding day and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I made. I worked with Adam from Saturn Entertainment and he was polite, friendly, ... Read more friendly, and professional. I received the video he created for us within 3-4 weeks after my wedding and was blown away. It was beautifully edited and the perfect combination of musical background vs. the real sounds of the day. I have watched the video so many times since receiving it and every time I watch it I notice something new that I didn't notice on my wedding day. With so much excitement and emotions its easy to miss some of the little details of your wedding, thanks to Saturn Entertainment and can relive the day over and over.

J
julie

Married on 12/31/2017

What you get for the price is really unbeatable. Adam is very fast to respond and has my highlight clip done within a week after my wedding and my full film mailed to me within 2 weeks. Read more What you get for the price is really unbeatable. Adam is very fast to respond and has my highlight clip done within a week after my wedding and my full film mailed to me within 2 weeks.

A
Allison

Married on 09/02/2017

Joe and I could not be more happy and thankful for Saturn Entertainment Studios! Adam's attention to detail and tentativeness to us was above and beyond all of our expectations! He and his team made ... Read more sure to capture all the amazing moments of our big day! Thank you again for everything your work is amazing and Joe and I get to re-live our big day any time we want!! Thank you Adam for helping us make our big day extra special! - the lewandowski's