Saucey's Catering

Fort Worth, TX · View map

About Saucey's Catering

Saucey's Catering offers remarkable services with affordable prices, whether a small casual gathering or a special event, we have your catering needs covered. As a small catering business, Saucey's is able to take the time and attention needed for every meal prepared. Saucey's will provide every client a custom experience, preparing quality meals with the freshest ingredients and quality service performed by trained professionals. Saucey's has trained professionals who are dedicated to ensure each customer's needs are met.

All our menus are prepared with fresh ingredients and use premium cut meats, guaranteeing succulent flavors in every bite! We offer healthy food choices and personalized attention throughout the menu planning process. We can customize party platters and work with dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, food allergies, etc.), and include full staff support to make your event worry-free.

We specialize in buffet style services, however, can accommodate any setting. As an all-inclusive company, we offer delivery, setup, food/beverage, staff and clean up all in one low price.

Contact us today for a consultation or get started on a quote. Email to amilysauceda@SauceysCatering.net for more information.

14 Reviews for Saucey's Catering

14 Saucey's Catering Reviews

Colette
Colette

Married on 04/13/2019

Engagement party

Sauceys Catering serious saved us. We had to provide the food for our engagement party and with the wedding alone we were on a tight budget! She fell under what i expected to spend and even ... Read more delivered, set it up, and offered to stay during the event. You are missing out if your don’t hire Sauceys!! Colette

S
Samantha

Married on 05/25/2018

Oh my goodness - Amily and Adam put together a phenomenal menu and cake for our wedding day. We had 3 stations of hors d’oeuvres that incorporated our travel theme, American - brisket sliders + mac & ... Read more cheese, Mexican - tacos + chips & salsa, Italian - mini pizzas, pasta shooters, + ceasar salad bites. Everyone raved about the food and we loved being able to provide something a little different. We got our cake through Adam - it was so tasty and decorated simply but elegantly.

C
Christina

Married on 01/12/2018

Saucey's went above and beyond and I couldn't thank them more. My husband and I made food our priority at our wedding so clicking with Amily was important. We had garlic herb chicken, salad, alfredo ... Read more pasta, mac & cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, and rolls. The guests loved it!!! Throughout the entire process, Amily was always so accommodating, professional, and answered any questions I may have had. Her and her staff on my big day was so on point, I couldn't have asked for a better vendor!