Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Specializing in Weddings and Rehearsal Dinner florals and decor.

Rental of Linen, Chairs, Charger Plates, Glassware, Silver Candleabras and much more!

We service Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Nogales, Tubac, Rio Rico and out- of - state.

We offer complimentry consultations and can work within your budget.

Feel free to look up our website at www.saulizfloraldezigns.com

43 Reviews for Sauliz Floral Dezigns

43 Sauliz Floral Dezigns Reviews

Linda
Linda

Married on 06/13/2019

I had a vision and they delivered!

I described my vision to Patty and she delivered! I was beyond happy with her work and how beautifully she arrange all the flowers, from the ceremony cross to our reception centerpieces. I highly ... Read more recommend Sauliz Floral Dezigns!

S
Samantha

Married on 12/13/2015

Patty was the florist for our wedding and was absolutely incredible! She was able to provide us with the idea/theme we wanted and even ended up under the budget we had to work with. True miracle ... Read more worker, right there (: She is amazing at putting everything together and the quality was impeccable. I have been to several local events for charities where she has done the arrangements as well and they are always perfect. My husband and I highly recommend her (:

R
Rachel

Married on 11/07/2015

Patty was amazing! She was so welcoming and fun the first time we met with her. My husband and I only had a vague idea of what we wanted. I told her I liked the wildflower look and the colors we ... Read more wanted and she did the rest. Everything was so beautiful! We got a lot of compliments on the floral arrangements.