Savanna Sutton Photography

Ada, Oklahoma · View map

About Savanna Sutton Photography

Hello there, Happy Couple...

My name is Savanna Sutton, with Savanna Sutton Photography and I am a wedding photographer based out of Ada, Oklahoma. I believe every couple has a love story to tel, and no two stories are the same!! This is one of the many reasons I LOVE what I do. Aside from being able to translate your story through photographs, I love forming a bond with each couple and being able to step inside their world for that brief moment, capturing a point in time they'll be able to look back on for years to come.

For me, a photograph can instantly take you back to a specific place and time, allowing you to re-live the moment all over again. I want the couples I photograph, to have this experience. I want them to be able to look back years from now and remember the butterflies they felt, the laughter of friends and family, and the magical moment when they said I DO. I want you to be reminded all over again, why you fell in love.

Savanna Sutton

Savanna Sutton Photography

8 Reviews for Savanna Sutton Photography

8 Savanna Sutton Photography Reviews

C
Cherysh

Married on 09/29/2018

Savanna Sutton

Savanna was so fun to work with. I came in not knowing what I wanted to get out of my wedding pictures-Savannah really worked hard on getting to know my fiance and I making our wedding portraits ... Read more really reflect our personalities.

S
Skylar

Married on 10/25/2015

Savanna was wonderful to work with! The quality of her photography is worth so much more than she charges. I am completely obsessed with our wedding album! Her and her assistant both were extremely ... Read more professional and helped create a stress free day for my husband and I both. We are so lucky to have found her!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/17/2015

I am so glad we booked Savanna for our wedding! Savanna is easy to work with and she provides great quality work. She is very organized and makes sure to get every photo you request and then some. She ... Read more created a timeline for the day of the wedding and sent it to me in advance. This made a huge difference when it came to having friends and family there and in place, on time. Savanna makes you feel very at ease and she doesn't stress about anything. She is excited to share your day and it's obvious she is passionate about her craft. She has excellent ideas and makes sure she knows your needs before wedding day. She had our photos back to us in her online gallery very quickly and I was able to share them with our families. Our wedding was beautiful and I don't think anyone could have captured it quite like she did. I can't say enough good things!