Savannah Brown Photography

Stowe, VT · View map

About Savannah Brown Photography

Savannah Brown Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Stowe, Vermont, who serves the Burlington region. Savannah and her team cannot wait to work with you to help you memorialize and celebrate your special day. With their talent and dedication, you are sure to be pleased.

Savannah Brown Photography offers couples contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to commemorate your wedding events. They offer additional hours and will go to multiple locations with you. Couples may review proofs to select final photos, which they may receive in a variety of formats, including via albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Savannah Brown Photography also offers the following services:

• Destination/travel

13 Savannah Brown Photography Reviews

E
Eduardo

Getting married on 11/01/2020

Fantastic experience! Fantastic photos!

My fiancé and I could not be happier with our engagement photos. Working with Savannah was a pleasure, from our first call to getting our photos. I planned a surprise proposal in a small B&B in Stowe ... Read more in the middle of winter. Savannah turned the beautiful snowy day into magical photographs! She accommodated our schedule, went out of her way to help with the proposal, and executed the plan flawlessly. I am thankful to have worked with her and highly recommend her.

Nicole
Nicole Centerbar

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Lovely Rainy Wedding Photos

Savannah is very talented and lovely to work with. My now husband and I are not people who love having our picture taken but Savannah made it easy giving us simple direction to make sure we didn't ... Read more feel uncomfortable and nothing came across awkward. She was able to get some great candid shots during our ceremony and throughout and not distracting at all in doing so. She made sure to get our input on any specific photos we had in mind in combination with her recommendations. She was able to come up with some very creative shots around our property that we hadn't even thought of. It rained the whole day and she was very accommodating coming dressed and ready to get all the shots we wanted in the rain and even brought a clear umbrella for us to use (I loved this because I was out looking for one the day before and couldn't find one). The photos came out absolutely stunning in both quality and content, I got them back (in a very timely manor) and I was glad it had rained because of how well she had captured some super sweet shots using the umbrella and seeing the rain drops, etc. Highly recommend!

L
Larissa

Married on 08/03/2019

My Fiancé and I recently had the opportunity to work with Savannah for an engagement photo shoot and we could not be happier with the amazing moments she captured. Savannah was incredibly easy going ... Read more and made us feel comfortable the entire time-she provided feedback when we needed it but let us be ourselves and we spent much of the time all laughing together! She has an eye for beautiful back drops and settings that capture pictueresque VT here in Stowe and she was super flexible and open minded to our crazy dogs joining! Best of all the photos were absolutely stunning-she captured candid, little moments that truly highlight who we are as a couple and everyone has been RAVING about them! Cannot thank Savannah enough and look forward to working with her in the future.