Savante Salon

Gilbert, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Savante Salon

Savante Salon is a professional and highly trained artistic salon team based in Gilbert, Arizona. Savante Salon is dedicated to making you feel and look your very best. Every artist on the team will provide the highest quality of services. From your skin, hair, makeup, and nails Savante Salon is here to provide you and your bridal party all of your beauty needs.

Savante Salon provides on location or in salon hair and makeup services for weddings. It’s our pleasure to accommodate brides, couples, wedding parties, attendants, friends & family. Other services provided within the salon include:

• Styling

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 09/04/2010

Savante salon provided the hair services for me and my wedding party. I was very happy about my hair and they did the best job! The stylist even went out of her way to fine me hair extensions to fit ... Read more my hair color. I would totally recommend this company for your wedding!

M
Mitzi

Married on 03/10/2019

Love Love Love

I was going for a specific look and they nailed it! My hair and my flower girls hair held all night. Read more I was going for a specific look and they nailed it! My hair and my flower girls hair held all night.

A
Amy

Married on 10/13/2018

Hire savante salon immediately! They rock!

We came from Indiana to Arizona for a destination wedding for my stepdaughter. I needed three updos done - one for myself (I have short, unruly hair), one for my stepson's girlfriend (long, gorgeous ... Read more hair), and one for my 8-year old daughter who was the flower girl in the wedding (she also has ridiculously gorgeous long hair). Stephanie was an absolute sweetheart, treating each of us as if we were her own family. Our hair looked amazing, and we all felt like total rockstars. What a perfect day. I wish she could've come to the wedding with us. We just loved the experience, the updos, and her.