Saved By Grace Photography

Tondi
Tondi Merrill Hall

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Must have photographer!

Our daughter chose SBG for her wedding photographer and from the first meeting with Christina we all loved her. She pours herself so completely into your love story and has the ability to capture such ... Read more emotion in her photography! She has so much more to offer than just her photography because she also guides and directs your day. She has priceless experience to offer to help make your day go smoothly as possible. The best part is she brings a smile and a heart full of love for her brides and grooms! If you want to see your love story come out looking like a Disney princess tale, then hire SBG photography! She is worth every penny! The pics I’m sharing are the first look with the father escorting his girl to see her groom!

Tessa
Tessa

Married on 04/27/2019

SBG photography is priceless

I knew I wanted Christina after I saw photos from a friends wedding that she captured. I live out of town and she worked with me to set up a meeting time that worked best for me. Then once I finally ... Read more got to meet her, I knew I couldn’t go with anyone else. She is the most humble, down to earth, big hearted person I think I have ever met. Our engagement photos were unbelievable and she felt like a part of our family on wedding day! She kept us on track all day and made everything run so smoothly. Photos are really the one thing that lasts forever from a wedding, and I am so glad I chose Christina to capture our wedding day. If you want someone who will be your friend, is extremely talented and hard working, and loves sweet tea, Saved By Grace Photography is who you need!

S
Shelby

Married on 11/10/2018

The best around!

Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, Christina was hands down our favorite. She’s the sweetest, kindest soul and knowing that I could rely on her to capture everything perfectly was such a ... Read more relief. Our engagement photos were beautiful and perfectly captured who we are as a couple. From the moment we met it was like she was an old friend, and her assistant photographers were equally as sweet and amazing to be around. We will be returning to her for anything we need photos for!