Savory Roots Catering and Events

Dade City, FL · View map · Visit website

About Savory Roots Catering and Events

Savory Roots Catering and Events provides catering services for weddings and other events in Dade City, Florida and the greater Tampa Bay area including Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, and New Tampa. The company believes in creating delicious dishes with fresh, local, and flavorful ingredients. The team takes care of their wedding clients as if it were their own special day.

Couples can attend a tasting prior to their wedding day. You’ll be able to choose to serve your meals from a buffet, family style, as plated entrees, at stations, and more. The staff can also accommodate a cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres. Bartenders can pour alcohol provided by you or the venue at an open or cash bar. For your convenience, Savory Roots delivers, sets up, and cleans up on your big day. They can also provide you with tables, chairs, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.

Cuisine
The staff customizes their catering in order to meet the vision of each couple. Savory Roots Catering and Events can create foods in a variety of cuisines including American, BBQ, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, and many more. To ensure that all of your guests are able to enjoy the food, they’re able to accommodate many dietary restrictions. They create delicious gluten-, lactose-, pork-, and nut-free options as well as kosher, organic, vegan, and vegetarian dishes.

6 Reviews for Savory Roots Catering and Events

6 Savory Roots Catering and Events Reviews

D
Denise Esser

Married on 11/24/2018

Was Blessed to find this place.

My son was married Nov. 24th 2018 in Dade City and we used Savory Roots for both our rehearsal dinner and the wedding catering at an alternate venue the next day. We could not have been happier. We ... Read more live on the east coast of Florida about 3 1/2 hours away and really didn't have any idea who to select for our event. We were SO FORTUNATE to have found Savory Roots, encouraged mainly by online RAVE REVIEWS which were right on!. The rehearsal dinner was held on the site at Savory Roots, the building of which was once a gas station (the old, cool kind made of cement--reminded me of Andy of Mayberry). There was plenty of room for our 50 family members as well as a jam session out on the patio (we are a family of musicians). Melanie was wonderful from the very first contact and stayed in touch throughout the months prior to the events. The food was excellent, the service and wait staff wonderful....they accommodated us in every way possible (her husband even ran out to get non-alcoholic beer for my husband at the rehearsal dinner). The cost of the open bar was also very reasonable. The food at the wedding was equally terrific, with guests commenting on how delicious everything was. (I can't comment on cost as I was not involved with paying for the reception, but I do know that it was reasonable.) I wish we lived closer as I'd use Savory Roots for future events without question. Oh, and Melanie and her husband are two of the nicest people you will ever work with.

C
Christina

Married on 11/24/2018

Great food and great staff

We used Savory Roots for our rehearsal dinner (rented their space downtown Dade City) and for our wedding. The food was great for both events, must eat their spinach cheese chicken! They had an ... Read more amazing dessert of bread pudding too! Staff was great and easily reached by email.

H
Hampton

Married on 10/27/2018

Best catering service ever!

Savory Roots catered the rehearsal dinner for my sons wedding and brunch the day after the wedding. They are easy to work with, flexible with the menu choices and return all phone calls and emails ... Read more quickly. Everything was fantastic, the food was delicious the service is spot on. They came and set up and cleaned up without any issues. I am still getting compliments from guests a month after. I will definitely use them for any catering needs in the future and would recommend them to anyone for their event!