Savoy Entertainment Service

Warren, MI · View map · Visit website

About Savoy Entertainment Service

Savoy Entertainment Service is a wedding DJ company based in Warren, Michigan. The company provides the highest quality entertainment services to weddings and events throughout the Detroit region at an affordable price. Since 2010, the DJs have sought to exceed expectations by providing the best in friendly, accommodating customer service. The DJs can play a range of music styles, including country, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, Top 40 and more.

Savoy Entertainment Service offers a variety of wedding entertainment packages to choose from. Wedding packages include a consultation, an MC, a sound/PA system, microphones and travel expenses. Additional services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Video projection
  • Disco ball
  • Flat screen

Other Services
Savoy Entertainment Service offers additional services that include event rentals and event items. Event rentals include delivery, setup and cleanup. These services include:

• Uplighting

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 10/07/2017

I am incredibly happy with this vendor. After trying to get in touch with them, I received a message from Jon a few minutes later. I was able to meet with him and knew this would be our first choice ... Read more for our wedding. I couldn't believe how easy going and professional he was. My wedding isn't until October 7, but I know I will be more than satisfied with his services. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

A
Alexis Spenny

Married on 06/22/2019

Savoy Entertainment- Dj Fury

DJ Fury was the best! Not only did he go above and beyond for us, but he made sure our day went flawless. He provided music for our ceremony and it went perfectly. Our reception was SO much fun. He ... Read more provided an awesome personal monogram, uplighting and fun, relatable music. I cannot say enough great things about Jon. Thank you again so much for such a fantastic night!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/14/2019

He's Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason!

Jon Savoy at Savoy Entertainment Service was one of the first vendors we met during our planning process. We were really starting from scratch and didn’t have much information to give him during our ... Read more consult. He was so patient with us and recommended some lighting techniques to get us started on visualizing the dance floor. While we ultimately found another lighting vendor, Jon did surprise us with a custom monogram and two accent lights for the dance floor. The event planning worksheet he provided was so helpful in selecting music for the big day. We hired Jon to cover our ceremony as well as our reception, and we don’t regret the decision. He was able to attend our rehearsal to ensure everyone understood the cues to walk down the aisle, and when things got a bit hectic during the rehearsal, he stepped in to help our officiants smooth everything over and organize the bridal party. He was super attentive to detail and called a week before the wedding to be sure he had the right versions of our songs ready to go, a detail I was very thankful for because I selected some alternative songs for our processional. He also went over the pronunciations of key players at our wedding, which was important because my Matron of Honor’s name is pretty uncommon. From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect! I sent a lot of song requests to Jon before the wedding and every single song was played, making me a happy, happy bride. Also, when I told him Justin Timberlake was my favorite artist ever, he pumped up the playlist with my jams in a way that wasn’t overwhelming or too much Timberlake. He was also a great MC for the night; even when he flubbed a few names, he recovered gracefully and those efforts put a smile on our faces. Jon truly understands his clients’ needs and respects their wishes. He’s very professional and has such a positive energy that keeps the dance floor packed all night long. A genuine and delightful DJ to work with, we’ll be considering him in the future and recommending him for years to come.