Savvi Formalwear and Bridal

Raleigh, NC · View map

About Savvi Formalwear and Bridal

Savvi Formalwear and Bridal is a Raleigh-based wedding gown and tuxedo salon that offers attire for the entire wedding party. For more than 30 years, they have offered clothes and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, grooms, groomsmen, ring bearers and parents of the bride and groom. You will have a relaxed and fun planning experience at Savvi. Your wedding day is personal to them!

Products Offered

To create a pleasant shopping experience, Savvi Formalwear and Bridal offers a range of services. These include customization, rentals, samples sales, trunk shows, preservation and cleaning. They also offer the following items:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Areas Covered

Savvi Formalwear and Bridal is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. They serve weddings throughout the area, including Durham, Cary and the Triangle.

97 Reviews for Savvi Formalwear and Bridal

97 Savvi Formalwear and Bridal Reviews

Julie
Julie Smithey

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Best experience ever

Best bridal shop ever. Rochelle is a great suggestion for a stylist. She made me feel so special and was super awesome. Found my dream dress and would highly recommend this shop. Read more Best bridal shop ever. Rochelle is a great suggestion for a stylist. She made me feel so special and was super awesome. Found my dream dress and would highly recommend this shop.

Allison
Allison Delaney

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Tamara was amazing!!

I went to Savvi yesterday for my first wedding dress shopping trip, and I was not at all expecting to find my dress. After trying on several dresses I picked from their book, Tamara brought out 4 more ... Read more dresses of her choosing. I loved each one more, and I was shocked when I put on the 4th, I knew it was my dress! I was also shocked when I realized we’d been there for 2 hours! I was never rushed, Tamara never even mentioned the time. Everyone was so accommodating, the shop itself was adorable, and it was all-around an amazing experience!!

Brittney
Brittney Teague

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Always a great experience!

Employee, LC, helped both my sister and me find our perfect wedding dress (she’s great). She even helped with bridesmaids dresses and men’s attire. This is a once stop shop for wedding attire. They ... Read more sale Casablanca weddding dresses (among others), which are great quality!