Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa is a beachfront wedding venue set in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. This 65-acre, luxurious destination offers the perfect place for a weekend getaway for you and your guests. Besides a classic wedding venue, Sawgrass also provides a spa, restaurants, a golf course and lavish suites and villas. You can easily make this venue the destination wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Your beach wedding visions will come to life at Sawgrass Marriott. Exchange vows on the private beach spaces or in the outdoor gardens with breathtaking backdrops. Sawgrass Marriott then provides many ballrooms to fit your elegant affair with a maximum capacity of 1,300. Arbor Ballroom hosts most couples because of its proximity to the spa and gazebo. Also, it is attached to an outdoor deck that looks over one of the beautiful lagoons located on site. This venue will truly provide every picturesque background that Florida has to offer.

Because Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa is more than a wedding venue, it offers many more services to accommodate couples on and around their wedding day. A few of these services include:

• Bridal suite

E
Featured
Erika

Married on 07/03/2016

I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, & wedding reception all at the Marriott and it was great! Most of my guests stayed at the hotel as well and they enjoyed all of the amenities that are right on ... Read more site. The staff and our wedding coordinator were all fabulous and made us feel very special the whole weekend!

Maria
Maria Shiflett

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Such a beautiful hotel!

This hotel is beautiful and so clean. I went to see them about having my wedding reception there. The staff was very professional and helpful. Read more This hotel is beautiful and so clean. I went to see them about having my wedding reception there. The staff was very professional and helpful.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 03/02/2019

Over the top service!

We knew we wanted to have our reception at the Sawgrass Marriott as soon as we walked into the lobby and saw the Arbor Ballroom. The Arbor Ballroom is such a unique wedding space, it is a Ballroom all ... Read more all on it's own with a full wraparound porch on a small marsh. What is included in the wedding package was much more than any of the other 8 venues we looked at and affordable. Some things it included was a bridal suite the day of, a room for the night of, an on site Event Manager, a champagne toast, a holding room for the wedding party before the reception, the cake and three votive candles per table. The service was wonderful, our Event Manager, Sala Prain was amazing! I felt like I was planning our wedding with an old friend from the day I met her. All of the food was amazing and the food tasting was much more than we could have expected, the chef was at our reception serving at one of our stations. All of the staff working our reception were so polite, accommodating and on their A game. The valet was awesome, we got married on a very rainy day and one of the valet guys stopped me to pick some dirt out of my dress and Sala walked umbrellas out to all guests at the ballroom. The customer service was exceptional and it was so nice having all of our guests in one location. One of the best parts was being able to walk over to the onsite bar, Alice & Pete's after the reception to keep the party going.