Say Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Bronx, NY · View map

About Say Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Our Mission:

The mission of Say Cheese is to enhance the experience of our clients and their guests at special events. We accomplish this by providing a unique photo experience that will enhance your joyous occasion.

Reserve today! Contact us at 800-839-8370 or info@saycheesebooths.com

www.SayCheeseBooths.com

13 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

13 Say Cheese Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

NICHOLE
NICHOLE

Married on 12/02/2018

Highly recommend

Such a hit! We used their inflatable photobooth. The attendant was so friendly and helpful. Great props. Great quality. All of the guests LOVED it! Read more Such a hit! We used their inflatable photobooth. The attendant was so friendly and helpful. Great props. Great quality. All of the guests LOVED it!

S
Susana

Married on 08/08/2015

It was awesome my family had so much fun and pictures came out great! It was a very nice touch for all my guests to take home :) Read more It was awesome my family had so much fun and pictures came out great!!! It was a very nice touch for all my guests to take home :)

M
Maureen

Married on 10/25/2013

Say Cheese was recommended to us by our banquet manager and we could not be more happy with their service. Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and had a blast with the props. Jessie was a ... Read more joy to work with and got back to me quickly with all answers to all questions and border design. Would highly recommend them! Maureen & Paul 10/25/13