Say I Do Media

Huntington Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Say I Do Media

Say I Do Media is a wedding photography and videography company based in Huntington Beach, California, who has a full production team that offers services beyond your typical photographers and videographers. They not only offer standard services but also aerial drone videos and photos, live video projection services, live streaming, same-day edits, and more. They welcome any unique and personalized requests when shooting your pre-ceremony preparations, ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Whether they are providing photography or videography services, they will be committed to your wedding day by traveling to multiple locations and staying extra time.

Say I Do Media is a fully licensed and insured company that uses the most up-to-date equipment to produce the highest quality products possible. They use a mix of contemporary, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic styles in their photography. Other than your wedding day, they can photograph engagement photos, boudoir photos, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress photos. The high-resolution images will be available in a variety of formats including:

• Digital files
  • Slideshow
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

Other Services

Say I Do Media produces high-quality cinematic wedding videos using a blend of documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional styles. You will be able to offer revisions and suggestions before the video is finalized. Then the final high-definition video, whether it's a full-feature or a highlight video, is delivered in the following formats:

• Blu-ray
  • Digital download
  • DVD
  • SD card
  • USB flash and hard drives

5 Reviews for Say I Do Media

5 Say I Do Media Reviews

T
Tioshme Richmond

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Hire them!

My husband and I were skeptical about hiring vendors off of Wedding Wire, especially our photographer. However Say I Do Media surpassed our expectations and we would definitely go with this company in ... Read more the future if needed. They are quick, professional and their work is pretty amazing. Chance and Darrell did an outstanding job by capturing all of our special moments and we couldn’t be more happier. Thank you Say I Do Media!

A
Amanda Burke

Married on 11/17/2018

I was debating getting a videographer for my wedding and decided to in the last few weeks. I really liked their videos I previewed compared to others and their prices are very reasonable. I am so glad ... Read more glad I decided to get Say I Do Media, they captured our wedding beautifully I love all the details and emotion they captured! If you are debating doing a video with Say I Do Media, do it it is one of my most cherished things I have from the day!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/15/2018

Say I Do Media went above and beyond!

Corey and the rest of the Say I Do Media team made our special day so amazing. They were attentive, professional, and so much fun to work with! The team worked so hard the whole day to make our ... Read more special day perfect. We love all of the pictures they captured as well as our wedding video. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!