Say Zees Photography & Video Productions

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Say Zees Photography & Video Productions

Say Zees Photography & Video Productions is a wedding photography company based out of San Antonio, Texas, that specializes in affordable and professional wedding photography. The company captures weddings in San Antonio and the surrounding areas, as well as destination weddings. Say Zees Photography & Video Productions has been servicing the San Antonio area and capturing special moments on camera since 2007. The photographers are dedicated to delivering professional-grade, quality photographs and exceptional service.

Say Zees Photography & Video Productions wedding photography services include digital files, prints and high-resolution images. Wedding packages can also include the following services, and more:

• Second shooter
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Save the date

Other Services
Say Zees Photography & Video Productions also offers wedding videography services. Videography services can be added to any wedding photography package, if needed.

24 Reviews for Say Zees Photography & Video Productions

24 Say Zees Photography & Video Productions Reviews

Regina
Featured
Regina

Married on 03/23/2019

Worth more than 5 stars!!

I could not express my appreciate for Say Zees photography enough. They were flexible and my picture for my engagement shoot and wedding were incredible! I was even running late for my engagement ... Read more shoot and they were so accommodating. They made sure to take pictures of all of my guests, without me even asking. They went around to the tables to make sure. Also asking me throughout the night to make sure I had the pictures I wanted. They also took many action shots that are so priceless for me now .Also the follow up and getting me my pictures super fast. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 11/10/2018

One of a kind and AWESOME

Mel is just awesome from your first meeting and on thru the wedding to selecting your prints... He even went above and beyond to come to my job to bring me my prints and portrait. Our photos were very ... Read more beautiful. I am in love with or portrait...and my husband can't stop staring at us...thanks Mel your one of a kind... Mrs. Lozano

J
Jovanni Ramos

Married on 10/06/2018

Great to work with

He gave me all the shots I wanted and worked with me to add extra time because I was running behind schedule. Read more He gave me all the shots I wanted and worked with me to add extra time because I was running behind schedule.