Saz's Catering

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Saz's Catering

Saz's Catering is a couture catering company in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. This company provides dishes and displays that appease the couples' eyes and taste buds. From high-class presentations to fun fixings, this caterer provides exactly what couples are looking for on their big day. They cater events from Oshkosh to the northern suburbs of Chicago.

The team at this wedding caterer provide delivery, setup and cleanup on a couple's big day. In addition to food, they also offer full bar services. Saz's Catering offers the following catering services for a couple's wedding:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Cuisine
The chefs create a wide variety of dishes for couples that can be prepared gluten free, kosher, lactose free, no pork, organic, vegan or vegetarian. Some of the styles that they can create include:

• American

C
Featured
Carly

Married on 08/07/2015

We knew Saz's Catering had a good reputation before we selected them to cater our wedding reception, but were still completely blown away by the service and quality we received. Michelle was extremely ... Read more extremely friendly, flexible and responsive throughout the planning process. She and her team were more than accommodating to special requests and specific guest preferences. We had a few appetizers catered for our cocktail hour (assorted cheese and crackers, bruschetta, and mushroom caps). The mushroom caps were to die for: we just wanted to keep eating them! My husband and I selected the Chicken Provencal and Petit Filet Mignon for our main entrees. The compliments were many. Multiple people raved that the filet was cooked perfectly. We are usually fairly picky about steak, but it was amazing; it was so tender it required only a regular knife to cut. The chicken was moist and perfectly cooked, and all of the vegetables were fresh and full of flavor. Service was flawless and everything went out to our wedding party and guests seamlessly. We can't thank Saz's enough for taking care of us!

Amber
Amber

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Amazing food

I was pleasantly surprised by Saz's. I am not a big meat eater and I originally thought BBQ when I heard the name Saz's. I was totally wrong. The food I tasted was above and beyond what I thought. My ... Read more fiance and I cannot wait to share with our guests the flavors we both so much enjoy.

K
Kia Richards

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

We had Saz’s Cater our wedding last Saturday! It was the best experience ever. The staff was so kind and friendly to each of our guests. We did family style for dinner which was a little out of the ... Read more norm for weddings. Once we were done, the staff came back around to see if anyone wanted seconds! Our guests were amazed by this. We had played food and the option for seconds! We were ahead of schedule for most of the night and Saz’s adapted to the changes very well. Once everyone was finished eating the cleared tables quick. For our package we also got a late night snack. This was a HUGE hit as we picked the Saz’s sampler platter (mozzarella sticks, cheese balls, and chive fries) and we also had sliders. Everyone was extremely happy with the timing and how efficient everyone was. Katie was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She really knows what she is doing and made it 10x easier on my family when making decisions. Would recommend Saz’s for any big event! Thanks again!