SB Photography and Design

Waukesha, WI · View map · Visit website

About SB Photography and Design

Getting to share in the best day of someone’s life and capturing every single second of it is seriously the most incredible feeling in the world!

Take a peek at our website and you’ll see instantly a level of transparency that you’ve never experienced with any other vendor (www.sbphotoanddesign.com). You’ll notice dedication to helping our couples every step of the way that truly does separate us from everyone else: from tips (https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/tips/) to timelines (https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/wedding-day-timeline/) to everything you could possibly need to know, (https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/faq/) we’re here to take the stress out of planning your special day!

We’re a small, tight-knit family that realizes that life can happen so that’s why we grew from our two person team (to ensure we always have a back up photographer). Additionally, we feel that small businesses are always best as you can be competitive with each other and learn from others but staying small means our couples are getting the same boutique experience day of and photos following that are shown on our website! Spend some time with us here: https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/about-us/

Due to our pricing truly being the best out there right now for our quality and value, we are mostly booked for 2020 and a lot of 2021 as well! Check to see if your date is still available today! :) https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/contact-us/

56 Reviews for SB Photography and Design

56 SB Photography and Design Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 07/14/2017

SB Photography helped make my wedding dreams come true! I have no hesitation giving 5 stars for each of these categories. Sheryl was so quick to respond to every question I had with the upmost ... Read more kindness and professionalism, and reached out to me when she need to to make sure everything would go the way I wanted. Both photographers were just magical in knowing when/where/how to get the perfect shots. The most amazing thing I rave about their service is that not only did I end up with flawless photos of myself and my husband, our bridal parties and families, we also got TONS of pictures of our guests both with and without us in them, posed and candid. This didn’t take at all away from the classic wedding pictures as we got more than enough of those, but having all these other pictures documenting ourselves and our guests throughout the night is something I’ve never seen done before to this level - and I’ve been to a lot of weddings!! On top of that, they give you all the digital copies without watermark so you can do whatever you please with them on social media, email to guests, print, etc. This increased the value by a million in my mind - and the price was already unbeatable!! We will cherish SB and our photos forever!!!

K
Kaily Behrens

Married on 08/10/2019

We love working with SB Photography!

Finding a photographer made me very nervous but as soon as we found SB Photography, it has been smooth sailing! We loved that they offer a package that included both the engagement photos and wedding ... Read more photos. We had to reschedule twice due to the weather and they were always very understanding and accommodating. Taylor and Xavier were awesome (totally recommend two photographers - even for engagement photos)! They were VERY friendly people and SUPER fun to work with! Our photos were back to us in a week and I couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was. We cannot be more happy with the result of our engagement photos & we are SO excited to see them again and have them do our wedding photos in August!!! :)

D
Dani

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographers

Our wedding day would not have been the same without SB Photography! Matt and Kara took such great care of us. Your photographers spend all day with you from getting ready to walking down the aisle to ... Read more all night at the reception, so it's important to choose a company that has great people working with them. Having photographers as amazing as Matt and Kara made our wedding day so fun. They went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met, and they made the entire picture process fun and enjoyable. The sun was so bright after the ceremony that the pictures were not turning out quite right, so they made sure to get us out for sunset pictures later in the night, and even brought us back out for evening shots. And they are so much more that just photographers. They helped touch up my makeup, fix my hair, take out my veil, and bustle my dress. So if you are looking for a company that does it all, SB photography is it! They really helped make our day absolutely perfect!