SBN Entertainment

Rio Grande, PR · View map · Visit website

About SBN Entertainment

SBN Entertainment Inc. is a wedding DJ service based out of Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. DJ Eric Rosario started this business to help couples find high-quality DJ services at a reasonable and affordable price. Through almost 10 years of experience in the industry, DJ Eric displays professionalism, responsiveness, and punctuality to all the events he serves.

SBN Entertainment Inc. is committed to serving one event per day. Couples can rely on this DJ to provide music during the ceremony, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, reception, and any other breaks throughout the celebration. Along with DJ services, this business also offers lighting services, such as monograms, dance floor lighting, uplighting, pinspotting, string lighting, and outdoor lighting. Wedding DJ services offered include the following:

• Consultation

PRWedding
Featured
Ellen

Married on 02/21/2016

DJ Eric was absolutely amazing! He was very responsive from beginning to end and responded quickly to all emails and questions. He was one of the first vendors we booked so we had been communicating ... Read more for about a year before the wedding, more in the beginning and as the wedding was coming up. He was also great to contact me before the wedding to make sure he had all the information needed for the music. At the reception, his energy as the MC was perfect. He just seems like a really nice guy. Our guests danced until 2am and even requested one last tune at the end of the night, which he graciously accommodated. After the wedding, everyone talked about how fabulous the music was and how wonderful the DJ was to accommodate their requests. He is extremely talented and can mix and find anything! A couple of our formal dance songs were covers by other artists so I was worried they might not be available. He got them all. During the reception my aunt from Ireland wanted a traditional jig to be played. I had not known about this so I hadn't given Eric the name or that this might be a request ahead of time. He said "Give me the name and I'll find it." ...And he did, on the spot, multiple Irish songs!!!! I couldn't believe it. (There is proof of this on his Instagram page). I know many venues suggest using a big corporate DJ service; however, I could not imagine you would get the same personal service.... And DJ Eric is a better value for your money. I just can't thank him enough for such an amazing night!!! His wife who works with him is very lovely as well. I enjoyed working with him so much, I would love to have another party in Puerto Rico with him as the DJ.

Adrian
Adrian

Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJ and MC

Eric and his wife were great! They were ready to party as much as we were. Even when he played the last song I asked if he could play 30 seconds of one more song and he did! You will not be ... Read more disappointed with them.

N
Nina

Married on 03/31/2019

Great DJ, attention to detail & has good instinct

Eric was great! He was easy to work with, we had minimal directions, but everything we did asked he made sure to do, and he took cue's well, (ie we told him at what time to fade our first dance song ... Read more out, but not the father daughter dance, but when I sort of nodded to fade out the father daughter song he picked up on it and faded the song out). I sent him a list of about 15 songs to play and he made sure he played them all at some point in the night. He played a good mix of music, and takes notice of the guests; at one point in the evening it seemed like some people were getting tired, and Eric switched the genre and got the "tired" guests back out on the dance floor, which was exactly what we needed.