SC Beauty

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About SC Beauty

SC Beauty offers professional hair and makeup styling for weddings in Austin, Texas. Samantha Cronk, owner and lead stylist of SC Beauty, has over 10 years of experience in the industry and lives for the creativity her work allows her to express every day. This incredible team of stylists provide affordable, valued, and professional service that will make your big day even better. If you want to feel your best and most confident self, choose SC Beauty for your wedding day.

SC Beauty offers hair styling and makeup applications for brides and bridal parties. Samantha Cronk and her assistant stylist will create a custom look and beauty schedule for the morning of your wedding. The basic package includes airbrush makeup, lash application, and hair styling for the bride. Additional services for the bridal party can be added.

22 Reviews for SC Beauty

22 SC Beauty Reviews

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 12/31/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Samantha! She was so amazing! She totally understood the look I was going for and she delivered. Samantha did my hair and makeup. I was so comfortable ... Read more with her right away and she even gave me a bottle of champagne on my wedding day! She was also really flexible the day of the wedding when a couple of my girls decided they wanted to have their makeup done when they had previously said they weren't doing makeup. She was also super affordable compared to a bunch of other companies I looked at. Samantha will go above and beyond for you...I highly recommend her! We don't have our professional wedding photos back yet, but I did include a few cell phone pictures from the wedding.

L
Lisa

Married on 05/18/2019

We looked perfect!

All my ladies and myself couldn’t have looked better on my special day! I can’t wait to see the professional photos. Read more All my ladies and myself couldn’t have looked better on my special day! I can’t wait to see the professional photos.

D
Danielle

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding hair/makeup

SC Beauty Team was the best! Samantha made me look beautiful on my wedding day. The night before the wedding I did not sleep at all due to my nerves. Samantha made me look beautiful on my special ... Read more day. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning as well!!! I could not have done this day without her! SC Beauty is must for your wedding day hair and make up!!!