Scarlet Oak Studio

Provo, UT · View map · Visit website

About Scarlet Oak Studio

Amanda + Tanner + Taylor + Bayli + Friends = a little photo video team dedicated to capturing real moments. As a studio they're deeply committed to professional, but authentic capture. Cutting no corners on lens, camera, or composition, yet still focused on bringing out the best in every couple, Scarlet Oak Studio captures photo and film in a way that someday the kids are looking back laughing that their parents still do that same quirky thing or it's just that sweet look you'll give each other before saying "I do". The best gift Scarlet Oak Studio can offer is your love bottled up in photo and film.

To ensure that the best footage possible is captured, Scarlet Oak Studio brings backup cameras to every session and has double backups on every shoot. They also offer multiple packages for your wedding day so they can work with each couples needs. Services include:

• High-definition video

D
Featured
Desiree Jeffery

Married on 04/27/2018

Worth every penny for our most important day!

We were SO impressed with Scarlet Oak! They took pictures and video of the proposal, engagements, formals/bridals (we got amazing video footage here), and our wedding day at the temple and reception. ... Read more They are such a fun and cute couple to work with but also very professional. The quality is incomparable! They don’t try to over edit their work to make it look better, but instead use quality equipment and understand lighting in order to produce quality pictures. Their prints are also very high quality and we loved having them on display at our reception and now in our home. Their prices are very reasonable - we found we could do photography and videography for the same price that other good photographers were charging for just photography.

M
Madison

Married on 12/27/2018

Genuine, Authentic, Quality Work

Scarlet Oak Studio is amazing. We looked everywhere for photographers, from friends to professional studios. Scarlet Oaks is reliable, friendly, flexible and helped me and my husband feel comfortable ... Read more in front of a camera. We love our photos and will cherish the moments they captured for the rest of our lives!

Brooklyn
Brooklyn Swenson

Married on 10/25/2018

Captures the real you!!

I was looking for a photographer/videographer for my wedding day that would capture the real side of me and my husband. My husband and I are huge goofballs and love having fun together and Scarlet Oak ... Read more captured that COMPLETELY. Not only do these guys produce amazing photos and video, but they themselves are GEMS. They are very easy to work with. They also got our photos/video back in a very timely manner (most photographers have 4-6 month turnaround, while theirs is about 2-3 months). If you're looking for high quality I can promise you you won't find anyone else for their price, you should seriously see their equipment. Something else they do that I've never seen anyone else do is they film your whole wedding day, and not only give you a highlight video, but they also film and edit your entire wedding day so you can look back and actually relive the whole thing. Very grateful I went with Tanner and Amanda, they're great. Here's a link to the wedding video they did for us. https://vimeo.com/312427227