Scarlett Garnet Jewelry

Kansas City, MO · View map

About Scarlett Garnet Jewelry

Scarlett Garnet Jewelry is the joint venture of Katie Miller and Garnet Griebel. The duo is based in St. Louis and Kansas City, MO, and has designed together since 2006. Custom bridal and bridesmaid jewelry is their specialty; incorporating unexpected touches is their passion. From traditional pearls, crystal and sterling to non-traditional antique style metals, asymmetrical compositions or the use of vintage pieces, Scarlett Garnet will create stunning jewelry to cherish even after the wedding day.

Now, you can book a class with Scarlett Garnet! Bring your bridesmaids together to learn basic jewelry making techniques and create their own jewelry to wear to your weddin
g, or bring together other members of your family to revamp vintage or broken jewelry into something new! Email us at scarlettgarnet@gmail.com to book your event.

8 Reviews for Scarlett Garnet Jewelry

8 Scarlett Garnet Jewelry Reviews

J
Jaclyn

Married on 04/02/2010

Scarlett Garnet did my beach wedding in Mexico and couldn't have done a more fabulous job! They were extemely flexible and very easy to work with. My bridesmaids love, love, loved them! Read more Scarlett Garnet did my beach wedding in Mexico and couldn't have done a more fabulous job! They were extemely flexible and very easy to work with. My bridesmaids love, love, loved them!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/02/2009

Scarlett Garnet made my bridal jewelry and my bridesmaids jewelry for my wedding in May 2009. I was a little nervous since I worked with them on it exclusively through e-mail and phone calls. When I ... Read more saw the finished product I was absolutely thrilled! I had 8 bridesmaids and each wore a different colored dress. SG designed 8 different necklace/earring sets that matched each one's personality & dress perfectly. For my bridal necklace they even incorporated part of an old necklace my grandma had. I highly recommend SG if you want to make your wedding jewelry have a personal touch. They really listened to what I wanted and added their own creative touches.

S
Jen

Married on 10/11/2008

Scarlett Garnet designed the earrings my bridesmaids wore for my wedding. I gave a description of what I was looking for and she came up with the perfect design. She then created other similar items ... Read more in different sizes/shapes. It seemed like a daunting task to pick out jewelry for 9 ladies, but Scarlet Garnet made it so easy! Then, when the earrings were finished they was delivered to my house in cute packaging! The whole process from start to simple was so easy and took up very little time. I highly reccomend using Scarlett Garnet to design jewelry for your wedding.