Scepter Brides Flowers

New Windsor, NY · View map

About Scepter Brides Flowers

Scepter Brides Flowers is a professional floral design company located in New Windsor, New York. Gail DeLeon, the owner and designer of this unique business, has been in the floral industry for over 20 years. She specializes in both fresh and permanent flowers for weddings and special events. Scepter Brides Flowers will take into account every detail, such as your color palette, venue and time of year, when creating their beautiful designs.

Experience

Gail got her start by designing for Disney’s Fairytale Weddings in Orlando, Florida as a senior floral designer. She loves all aspects of design, and has honed her craft by training through the AFID and the Florida State Florist Association. Gail believes that learning never stops, fueling her passion for her trade. She loves to discover new trends and design styles, which she then incorporates into her work.

This full-service florist works out of her home to cut down on costs for her clients. She'll meet with each couple at their venue, and will give them personalized attention when discussing their budget, style and overall vision. Gail offers everyone a free quote, so you can decide if you're a good fit for each other. Her services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Samples
  • Event design

Other Services

In addition to creating stunning bouquets and breathtaking table arrangements, Sceper Brides Flowers will also create gorgeous decor for your altar or chuppah. Additional services include:

• Boutonnieres

K
Keri

Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect!!!

Gail was an absolute angel. She was so responsive and easy to work with. I accidentally didn’t order enough boutineers, AND I didn’t update her on a few added tables, so when she got to the venue, ... Read more things were missing, and she STILL pulled it off. I didn’t even know there was an issue until the next day!!!!! My flowers were gorgeous, and I could not have been happier. She was truly incredible.

Alison
Alison

Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful flowers! Gail is amazing

I am truly happy with how my flowers came out for my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, the roses on the boutonniere’s were perfect – flawless. The corsages as well. Gail was such a pleasure to ... Read more work with! She listened to every detail of how I wanted my bouquet, and my sisters and the rest of the girls and she executed them so perfectly. Gail is so easy to work with, and the value is unbeatable. I will definitely use her in the future for any other parties, functions, because I am so pleased with her work. She was on time with her delivery as she promised. She was always in communication with me. She is so sweet and does beautiful work. You will not be disappointed, the value, the time and effort, the delicate work… I can go on and on, I am so very pleased with how the flowers came out!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 08/23/2018

Gail did an amazing job making sure that all of the florals were what I had wanted for my wedding day and were beautiful! She was very prompt with her responses and was very easy to work with. Read more Gail did an amazing job making sure that all of the florals were what I had wanted for my wedding day and were beautiful! She was very prompt with her responses and was very easy to work with.