SCF Events

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About SCF Events

SCF Events is a wedding florist located in Houston, Texas. Owner Laura delights in providing couples with memorable floral arrangements to assist in bringing their dream wedding to life.

This company offers floral designs in a variety of styles, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, vintage, and others. Laura knows that saying “I do” is a truly momentous occasion, and she aims to make your experience as seamless as possible. She can provide additional services, including consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup, to further facilitate the ease of your celebration. When working with SCF Events for your special day, you will have access to the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle and altar decor

Julbert
Featured
Julie

Married on 10/09/2010

Laura has a GREAT eye for style and beauty. I would give her simple one-liner descriptions on the ambiance and look that I was aiming for and her resulting product far surpassed what I imagined. ... Read more BEYOND gorgeous! Laura was so easy to work with and so helpful with recommendations and ideas. She is constantly coming up with new and creative ideas that I think I changed my mind on things at least a few times before finalizing any arrangements. Her website is by far one of the best I've seen as far as displaying her work and talents and pictures are one of the best tools any vendor can use to help their customers make decisions from afar. I really wanted artichokes and kale in my centerpieces (I work in agriculture) and Laura integrated it so well and everything looked stunning yet sophisticated. She even offers a number of decorative items for rental that I hadn't seen at other vendors (i.e., giant vases, pillars, lanterns, stands, chuppah, etc.) - another plus for someone trying to add that special touch of uniqueness to their event :-).

Sara
Sara

Married on 08/25/2018

SCF Events did an amazing job at our wedding. From the moment I met Laura she made me feel comfortable, and she was responsive, kind, and great to work with. I was flexible on the flowers, and left ... Read more the creativity up to the experts, while providing a few photos for inspiration. I was trying to stick to a budget, saying I was ok with less flowers per vase and Laura told me, she was not! She would fill up every vase to look perfect AND stay within my budget. The flowers, vases, and decor was absolutely gorgeous and the day of staff was friendly and professional. Choosing SCF events for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made, and I could not recommend them more!

C
Christina

Married on 04/07/2018

Laura did such a great job with florals for my wedding on 4-7-18. She was so easy to work with and very responsive. She met with us twice before our wedding, spent time discussing the decorations for ... Read more our wedding, took careful notes and made very helpful suggestions - Especially since my husband and I do not know a lot about flowers or decorating! We showed her some pictures from Pinterest that we liked and trusted her vision, and what we got was beautiful pieces of floral art on all of our tables and decorating the church for our ceremony. She also did our boutonnières and corsages, decorated our cake, and we rented our bride/groom chairs from her as well which she also decorated. She was conscious of our budget and worked with our planner to make sure we didn’t go overboard on costs. I will highly recommend SCF events to anyone. Laura, you are awesome! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!!