Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Media, Pennsylvania · View map

About Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys is an award-winning wedding DJ company located in Media, Pennsylvania. They are a family-owned and operated business that has been providing entertainment since 1977. Their personalized service, attention to detail and strong reputation has allowed them to continue to be successful. Let them create musical memories for your wedding.

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys offers a number of DJ and lighting services for your big day. The option of karaoke is a fun way for you to keep you and your guests on the dance floor the whole night, while making memories you won't forget. Lighting services, including dance floor lighting, monograms and uplighting, are available. Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys offers the following services:

• Do-not-play list

C
Christina

Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't be happier

Nick Vecchio is outstanding. He was such a pleasure to work with, flexible, and executed our vision perfectly - we had a very extensive no play list and also spent time thinking about what songs we ... Read more definitely wanted. He listened to us and did the most exceptional job. We spoke on the phone a few days before to go over everything, and Chris reviewed the timeline as well with our planner. During the night he was a pleasure to work with, just checking in just a couple times, like at the beginning before we were announced to enter and toward the end to make sure we were hitting all the songs we wanted. We couldn't be happier. Our guests independently told me he was amazing. Nick is extremely talented and the vibe throughout the entire night was just perfect. THANK YOU!

Annette
Annette Pase

Married on 07/12/2019

Great DJ! Very Detail Oriented!

My now husband and I won a contest for an all expenses paid wedding and Schaffer Sound was the DJ vendor that was offered to us. We won the contest on June 13th, 2019 and had to get married July 12th, ... Read more 2019 according to the contest rules. I called Chris and he sent me an email with the link to fill out all our info as to what we wanted and everything went smoothly! Anytime I had a question, I'd call him and he'd help me right away. Everyone is extremely friendly and they listened to everything we wanted done. Our wedding was awesome and all our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. Thanks Schaffer Sound for being such a big part in making our wedding the best day of our lives! Keep up the great work!

J
Jenn Curren

Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we wanted!

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was the most important decision we made and we were so happy with our partnership with Chris and Schaffer Sound. We wanted to have a fun wedding with music that appealed ... Read more to the entire crowd and that is exactly what we got. The dance floor was full and everyone had an amazing time. Chris helped us keep to our timeline and made adjustments the day of as needed with new requested songs. Our day was perfect and I highly recommend Chris and team at Schaffer Sound for your wedding!