Schaffer's Bridal

West Des Moines, IA · View map

About Schaffer's Bridal

Schaffer's has been a Des Moines, Iowa staple since 1950 providing a 'unique and memorable shopping experience' for brides and their wedding parties. We are thrilled to have added a new location in Scottsdale, Arizona in the winter of 2011.

Schaffer's offers unique bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, and social occasion gowns. We are a one stop shop for all your wedding attire needs.

107 Reviews for Schaffer's Bridal

107 Schaffer's Bridal Reviews

N
Nicole Lyon

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Best Choice for Any Budget

My experience at Schaffer's was amazing. They had gowns to fit any budget and style and did not pressure you into going above your budget. The service was exceptional, my dress got in before the ... Read more quoted time, and everything went smoothly.

K
Kelly

Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Dress

I loved my dress. They met with me multiple times to find the perfect dress. They checked in throughout the process and did multiple fittings. I was impressed. They were very responsive. We had a ... Read more small snafu where my veil ended up missing. The error was on my side, but they searched the whole store and offered to have an employee bring a replacement. Luckily, I found it...but that kind of service it rare!

Kaylee
Kaylee

Married on 10/13/2018

I just bought my dress last weekend and buying it here was a fantastic day! The person who helped me was absolutely amazing! They perfectly picked dresses for me to try on after a quick talk and were ... Read more patient and dead on. After I was done, my mom actually found her dress here as well! It was a great appointment.