Schaler Photography

East Longmeadow, MA · View map · Visit website

About Schaler Photography

Schaler Photography is a contemporary yet classic wedding photography business based in Western Massachusetts and Connecticut. The photography team begins by getting to know their couples and discovering what their personalities are like so that they can fully capture their uniqueness. While being considerate of your time and space, Schaler Photography will capture candid and elegant shots of your special day. Message or text us at (413)209-1241

Schaler Photography offers couples the option to have their engagement photographed as well in their signature classic, candid, and contemporary style. They also offer head shots, family portraits, and bar/ bat mitzvahs photography sessions. Extras such as albums, canvases, thank you cards, and more are available as well. For couples needing a little extra help, they can offer a list of their preferred wedding venues and vendors varying from florists to officiates. Their photography services include the following and more:

• High-resolution images

A
Featured
A & K

Married on 01/07/2017

Looking for a FANTASTIC pair of photographers and someone to keep you sane along the wedding planning? Book with Schaler! The dynamic duo, the ever-so-charming George Schaler and his super sweet wife ... Read more Barbara, completely made my wedding planning experience stress-free and fun. Despite the fact we were 1.5 hours late to our meeting at 8pm, they were entirely understanding and made wedding planning fun for months to come. George called me when I had fears of my vendors not showing on the big day to reassure me all would go well, and Barbara stepped in to be my second mom on the day-of, helping me when my dress would not clip well and calming my nerves when we were running behind schedule. When it comes time to take the formal pictures that you will keep and cherish in your home forever, George wastes no time getting ALL the shots you need. We appreciated that he knew the shots were for US and was quick to keep loved ones moving swiftly along with a bit of humor. Schaler Photography also isn't afraid of a bit of bad weather! They trudged through 4 inches of snow all across town to get the shots we needed. Our beautiful, fun, snowy, winter wonderland wedding will be captured forever by Schaler Photography. Thank you!

G
Gina

Married on 08/04/2018

It was great to work with George and Barbara again - they were so flexible and easy to work with - meeting our specific needs! Read more It was great to work with George and Barbara again - they were so flexible and easy to work with - meeting our specific needs!

O
Olga

Married on 06/02/2018

George and Barbara were wonderful to work with. They are extremely professional and work to ensure that your needs and expectations are fulfilled. They did a fantastic job with us on fairly short ... Read more notice as our previous photographer broke her arm and had to cancel. Once again George and Barbara worked with us on short notice and they helped us to come up with a game plan that turned out to be phenomenal. Their suggestions on where to shoot near Northampton were great and the result was high quality and creative pictures. All in all we would highly recommend George and Barbara as their service and quality were fantastic. They truly want to work with you to ensure that you are happy with your pictures. Thank you Schaler Photography for taking such wonderful pictures and capturing all the great moments on our special day!