Schauer Arts Center

Hartford, WI · View map

About Schauer Arts Center

Located approximately 40 minutes northwest of Milwaukee, in the heart of the Kettle Moraine, the Schauer Arts Center is a performing and visual arts complex located in downtown Hartford, next to the Wisconsin Automotive Museum. Originally a canning factory, the building was built in 1918. After extensive renovations, the Schauer Center opened in February 2001, and now boasts the 571-seat Ruth A. Knoll Theater, the Suckow Family Art Gallery, The Lodge and Ante meeting rooms, a catering prep kitchen, rehearsal hall, dance studio, and Pikes Peak banquet room.

For more information, or to set up a tour of our facility, please contact our Event Services Coordinator, Jessica Helmer, at jessica@schauercenter.org or call 262-670-0560 x215.

34 Reviews for Schauer Arts Center

34 Schauer Arts Center Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica and Amy were super helpful in the process of planning my wedding and answered all my questions and offered great advice. I am so happy to have found such a unique venue. I had soooo many ... Read more compliments from guests! The team at the Schauer Arts Center truly went above and beyond to make my wedding reception perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Very reasonably priced too!

S
Sheree

Married on 04/20/2018

Everything was great! Worked with Jessica the whole 9mo. Of planning and she was awesome! Replies very quickly and very accommodating! Helps any way she can and also gives suggestions. She had a team ... Read more to help us set up the day of since we did ceremony and reception in the same hall and everything went so smoothly. My husband and I were practicing a surprise 1st dance and she let us come a few times to practice in the space. I would definitely recommend this place and she helped make our day amazing!

L
Leigh

Married on 07/15/2017

The Schauer Arts Center is a fantastic space for a wedding, and their event planning staff, especially Jessica Helmer, were absolutely amazing with keeping track of all of the parts of my event and ... Read more really making me feel at ease going into my wedding day. Jessica was always available for any questions, no matter how small or how many times I had asked it. The movement from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception was absolutely flawless, and the venue’s bar staff were attentive and really helped make all of our guests feel at ease and enjoy themselves. Jessica’s hard work really made my wedding day the best day of my life. I would absolutely recommend this venue and their wonderful event team to any bride looking for a very memorable wedding.