Scheller and Company

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Scheller and Company

I am currently taking a very small and exclusive number of commissions.

11 Reviews for Scheller and Company

11 Scheller and Company Reviews

User3848633

2+ years ago

Dana is amazing. Her personality makes it easy to relax and have fun. Neither one of us really likes to take pictures, but doing it was Dana was so much fun. She was showing us the shots we were ... Read more getting as we went, and they were beautiful. We had a great time with her! We cannot thank her enough. She knew what was important to us, and went above and beyond to make sure we got every shot we wanted.

User5446105

2+ years ago

I am a former high school principal and have dealt with dozens of photographers over my 20 years as a principal. Dana did my son's wedding. I can tell you that everything about the quality of service, ... Read more responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility is well beyond the grade of a 5. Most importantly and above all she was a great people. She dealt with all of us is a kind and understanding manner knowing we were all emotional and out of sync with the wedding. I watched her interact with my 94 year old father and 89 year old father-in-law and it was priceless. She was a tireless worker searching for the shot that would be "the one". She asked if we wanted anything special and made us all feel part of the production. I cannot say enough positives about Dana and her work. Without question and without condition I give her my highest of recommendations. This would be true of all my family members who had the pleasure of interacting with her as we all shared our comments with each other. Tom Hajzus 724-986-3230

User3278445

2+ years ago

Dana is an absolutely wonderful photographer! She was willing to work with us to create not only the perfect engagement photos (all of our family and friends said they've never seen more stunning ... Read more work), but also the perfect wedding photos. Dana was well prepared for the wedding, taking the time to meet with my fiancé and me before our engagement photo session and also before the wedding to discuss the finer details of who we wanted in altar portraits, the style for our "romance" photos, etc. She had a great understanding of how to time the wedding photos and even expressed any concerns over the amount of daylight between the ceremony and reception so that we could adjust any photo schedules/receptions accordingly to get the best timing for natural light. I'd recommend Dana to anyone! She came to the wedding full of energy and fully prepared for a day of shooting (fully prepared with checklists of "must-have" photos and timing). Wonderful photographer!