Schneider Hall

Columbus, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Schneider Hall

Come experience your own fairytale wedding at Schneider Hall in Columbus, Texas. Surrounded by peaceful grasslands and lush greenery, this vintage ranch combines all of the rustic charm of the outdoors with the romance of twinkling lights in a serene atmosphere. Spend your special day with those you love most walking amidst tall oaks and dancing the night away beneath the night sky. Reserve Schneider Hall for your wedding day and you are guaranteed an exceptional experience and memories that will be talked about for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

Step back in time at Schneider Hall. Comfortably accommodating up to 200 guests, this space will provide your party with an authentic country setting on a 175 acre farm. This lovingly restored 1900s dance hall is completely customizable to fit your vision of a dream wedding. When Schneider Hall underwent renovations, the family made every effort to maintain the integrity of the space, using old wood from the original structure as much as possible. The barn, as captivating as it was all those years ago, now includes a large deck on the rear of the hall that aims to integrate the surrounding outdoor environment, giving you the ultimate countryside experience.

This picturesque backdrop for your happily ever after can be tailored to craft all of your wedding day visions. This idyllic venue offers a wide array of packages and services to make your day as stress free and enjoyable as possible. As an open vendor facility, you are welcome to bring in any outside vendor your choose. If you need assistance finding the right fit, you are welcome to take a look at their list of suggestions to make your decision that much easier. The following services are also offered on your big day:

• All inclusive packages
  • Bridal suite
  • Event planning services
  • Event rentals
  • Set up and clean up
  • Liability insurance
  • Pet friendly!

History

This original Texas Dancehall operated throughout the early 1900s. This venue hosted regular dances and town events until the 1950s. After its unfortunate closing, the hall was used for hay storage. In 2009, the Burris family took over this meaningful space and began to renovate it for their daughter’s wedding reception. Soon, the renovations were complete and Schneider Hall was back in business. Many of the original features of the hall were maintained to preserve its historic charm but it has been updated to include water and electricity as well as men and women’s bathrooms.

19 Reviews for Schneider Hall

19 Schneider Hall Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren Symms

Married on 11/03/2018

Dream Wedding!

Our wedding at Schneider Hall was a dream come true! We were drawn to this venue for its affordability and location. We have family spread from Houston to San Antonio, and having a central location ... Read more made it possible for everyone to attend. I was also able to have my dream of an outdoors wedding complete with sprawling live oaks and gorgeous prairie grasses. The venue is so beautiful on its own that hardly any decor was needed. That being said, Amber was really what brought this fantasy wedding together. She helped us plan and coordinate the whole way. She really cared about making our day special. With our budget I was ready to make a lot of concessions on our big day, but looking back there's nothing I would do differently. I don't think I would be able to say that had we chosen any other venue.

Jordan
Jordan simons

Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t ask for more!!

My husband and I got married at Schneider Hall last week and there aren’t enough words to say just how amazing the Hall was, and how phenomenal Amber, the wedding planner and co-owner, is and how she ... Read more made our day so seamless and wonderful. We chose the all-inclusive package and not only was it a great value, but having Amber in our corner made what could have been a super stressful experience (I’m super Type B and a massive procrastinator) go so smoothly. We had compliments all night about how gorgeous the Hall was, and when I tell you I did none of the planning, I mean I literally did none of the decoration planning (did I mention I also never visualized getting married, nor what my wedding would ever look like? I just knew I wanted country chic. And that’s where my visualization ended lol). I gave Amber some centerpiece ideas and color ideas and she took it and ran. It was BEAUTIFUL. I didn’t want the night to end!

Abby
Abby Freeman

Married on 11/24/2018

Helpful, Fun, perfect

Schneider hall was the perfect place for our wedding. Besides the natural beauty of the location, the owner, Amber was helpful, fun to work with, and took charge when any issue came up. We had an ... Read more issue with our DJ not showing up on time, and she got out her portable speaker and downloaded the songs to use instead. Amber gave us helpful suggestions in regard to getting a refund from the DJ. She only hosts one wedding per weekend, so we set up and had the rehearsal on Friday, then the wedding on Saturday. I did not feel rushed or anxious at all! All of the packages include a stay at the bed and breakfast for the couple the night of the wedding! Perfect ending to the perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about Amber and Schneider Hall! Even though it is a bit of a drive from our home in Houston, it was totally worth it for the price and the venue location! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable rustic wedding venue.