Schroder Photography

Lake Hiawatha, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Schroder Photography

Louis Schroder is a wedding photographer based in Morris County New Jersey that offers beautiful, unobtrusive and friendly photography. Louis Schroder and the experience he has accumulated over the years allows him to give couples what they most want: great photos, done efficienty and well planned yet in a very unobtrusive and relaxing way.

Experience
Louis Schroder has photographed over 500 weddings in every corner of New Jersey and beyond. Over the years, he’s perfected the technical, artistic and management aspects of professional wedding photography.

Schroder Photography offers wedding photography services for the state of New Jersey and parts of New York and Pennsylvania. Wedding photography services offered by Schroder Photography include the following:

• Engagement shoots

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie Cabrera Andeer

Married on 03/15/2019

We Highly Recommend Louis!

Having Louis as our wedding photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made. We got married at the Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ this past March. Louis was so easy to work with - even ... Read more during our first phone call he immediately made us feel like we've known him forever. It was such a relief to have a professional wedding photographer who had experience shooting at our venue. He was very reasonably priced, has a ton of experience which shows in every single photograph he took, and was very responsive. We didn't do an engagement shoot as we opted for a second photographer instead, and we didn't regret the decision. The day of our wedding, Louis and his assistant took many photos from different aspects and from both sides of the family. Honestly, we didn't even realize Louis and his assistant were taking photographs for the majority of the day. They got some great action shots that my partner and I didn't personally witness - it was great having these photographs to see how much our family and friends enjoyed our wedding! Our sneak peak was given to us approximately a week after our wedding, and all of our photographs (definitely well over 1,000 photos) were given to us within a month and a half. If you're looking for a photographer who is professional, reliable and overall a genuinely great person with a clear passion for what he does, Louis is your guy! P.S. - Louis is the only photographer I have seen that offers 3D photographs. Trust me when I say this is definitely something you should consider adding onto your package! My partner and I were hesitant at first since we didn't know how a 3D photograph would come out, but once Louis explained to us the process, we were hooked. Our 3D photographs came in a beautiful wooden box carved with our names and wedding date. It is the perfect thing to have on our coffee table and is a great conversation starter. The 3D photographs made me feel like I was reliving our wedding day all over again. We would 100% recommend Louis to our friends and family and will definitely use him again for future photo shoots!

J
Jovan

Married on 10/07/2018

Louis & Alex were the absolute best for my wedding this past weekend in Asbury Park at Tim McLoone's Supper Club. They were so friendly, professional and eager to ensure we got all of the pictures we ... Read more wanted & more. My wedding party & family loved them both and truly enjoyed working with them. We could truly see how much they love what they do and how much they wanted to capture all of the love throughout my day. You will not be disappointed!

M
Marcy

Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful wedding photographs

Louis and his assistant Alex, photographed our wedding in September 2018. It rained on our special day and deep down I was upset about the rain and concerned about how the photographs would turn out. ... Read more Both Louis and Alex were so reassuring and they definitely did not disappoint! Louis and Alex delivered such beautiful and romantic photos. I am so glad that we picked Schroder Photography to photograph our wedding day. I highly recommend!