Schuck Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Schuck Photography

Schuck Photography is a contemporary wedding photographer for couples’ weddings in the Salt Lake area. This husband-and-wife photography team has more than eight years of experience in wedding photography as well as videography, allowing couples to get both on their wedding day if they so choose. They know that weddings can be stressful, and so this team works closely with couples through all of the planning stages to make their special day as blissful as possible.

This photography team loves to capture images that are full of light, color, and feeling. Schuck Photography shoots with an editorial and journalistic style, capturing moments as they happen in a way that allows each image to tell a real story. The photographs range from contemporary to traditional, blending the timeless with the advantages of modern technology. In addition to wedding portraits and candids, this photography team shoots engagement sessions and trash-the-dress photographs for couples. They only book one event per day, allowing them to work additional hours and travel for couples’ destination weddings. They can work in multiple locations and with a second shooter, and the team offers video if couples desire it. There is liability insurance with Schuck Photography, and couples will receive high-resolution images that have been carefully hand colored by the photographs. These can be sent in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, matted prints, and prints.

5 Reviews for Schuck Photography

5 Schuck Photography Reviews

Kurtis
Featured
Kurtis Wurster

Married on 07/15/2017

Highly recommended and a true professional

Matt and his crew were amazing through the whole process. He handled the engagement shoot, the day of and the wedding video work. It was all done so well and maintained a high level of ... Read more professionalism. His team was able to get all my wife's and my extended family together for the photos which is no easy task! He managed to capture every important moment throughout the whole day. I would highly recommend Matt and his crew for any wedding of any size. We had 150 people at our just for reference. He is a true professional and so great with dealing with all the craziness of the families and helping everything stay on time. He went above and beyond and was willing to help in any way possible and all with a smile on his face. He loves what he does, and it shows in his work! Thank you Matt and team.

Joy
Joy Yoneda

Married on 11/17/2018

An excellent experience!

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with! He's professional, friendly, funny, and helped all of us feel at ease during the photo shoots. We really love our photos and the beautiful album! Matt has a ... Read more a gift of capturing moments that radiate the love & happiness we were feeling on our wedding day. Thank you, Matt, for helping to make our day extra special! :)

A
Alexandra Faldon

Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning photos and so easy to work with

I could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer! First off, his photos and highlight video are absolutely stunning. I love that he offers both as well as a photo booth so I could ... Read more get it all without multiple vendors. He captured the day with so much attention to detail and always made me feel at ease. Leading up the wedding, Matt was always super responsive, was extremely helpful with any and all of my questions, and took all the stress away. I honestly am so glad I chose him after interviewing 7 other photographers!