Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers

Pearl River, New York · View map · Visit website

About Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers

Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers is a wedding florist based in Pearl River, New York. They are a family-owned and operated business that realizes the importance of your special day. For this New York wedding florist, no wedding is too large or small.

Experience
The company has been in business since 1960. Because they have been part of the wedding industry for so long, they are now creating floral arrangements for the daughters of their previous brides.

Products Offered
This full-service wedding florist caters to individual brides. Through their professional and creative services, they are here to make your day complete. They offer samples, consultations, venue visits, event design, preservation, delivery, setup and cleanup. The team can create:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered
Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers serves venues within a 50-mile radius of their Pearl River, New York shop. They are available throughout the Hudson Valley and New Jersey.

72 Reviews for Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers

72 Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers Reviews

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 09/22/2017

We decided to go with Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers as our florist based on reviews we read on Wedding Wire and we could not have made a better choice! From the very first meeting we knew we ... Read more were in good hands. MariEllyn was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to talk to and really understood what I was looking for and ran with it. The entire process was so stress free and enjoyable. MariEllyn went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were perfect and I didn't worry for a second about how everything would turn out. She even made sure we got as much use out of our flowers as possible by moving our ceremony arch behind the sweetheart table for the reception. It looked beautiful and we were so happy we got to enjoy it the rest of the night. I highly recommend Schweizer & Dykstra. They are a pleasure to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Rachel
Rachel Tiel Menger

Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful bouquet

Have been using this florist for years and they were a no-brainer for my wedding. They did a GORGEOUS job on my bouquet and centerpieces and were very attentive. They listened to exactly what I wanted ... Read more and made it come together more beautifully than I had imagined!

L
Lisette

Married on 12/29/2018

professional services

My family and i were beyond pleased with our arrangements and bouquets. Not only were they professional but really listened to all our specific request. Thank you! Read more my family and i were beyond pleased with our arrangements and bouquets. not only were they professional but really listened to all our specific request. Thank you !