Scott Arcangel

Cornwall on Hudson, NY · View map · Visit website

About Scott Arcangel

Expert Music | Professional Experience | Personal Service

Delivering the music you & your guests enjoy, with a personal touch & professional experience from start to finish!

Scott Arcangel Music has 20 years of experience, and dozens of GREAT reviews from happy clients who frequently return to book other events!

Coordinating over 100 events per year, with a process that is professional and organized - but giving each client the individual attention their special event deserves.

Scott Arcangel Music offers everything from solo piano and strings, to small and large jazz groups with vocals that cover a wide variety of repertoire. They perform the classic wedding songs, jazz standards by Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong, as well as pop music that ranges from Bruno Mars to Stevie Wonder. They are happy to accomodate any requests and are able to create unique arrangements for any of their ensembles, building something memorable for each and every couple.

Services include:

• Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner & reception music
  • Optional DJ/MC Service
  • Custom arrangements of any song requests
  • Microphones/Sound Systems/Lighting

Featured
David

Married on 12/16/2018

Our Perfect Band

My wife and I are over the moon with how great Scott and his band were for our wedding. The music was phenomenal, the band looked great and the guests all had a great time. Scott is a consummate ... Read more professional and he was able to jump in and help us with special songs, suggestions, advice and stepping up to be a master of ceremonies for the reception. We cannot thank him and his band enough for all of their help. They made our wedding day truly exceptional.

EILEEN
Eileen Alter

Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent Experience!!!

Scott was a joy to work with! Super easy, great communicator, prompt in replies and was overall a great vendor and addition to our wedding. He helped facilitate the music choices - which were a little ... Read more unconventional - with our violist and it all worked out seamlessly. I would highly recommend working with him and his talented team of musicians. His pricing is also very competitive. I hope I have the chance to work together again on our anniversary party :

B
Brianna

Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Music for Lasting Memories

Scott was so easy to work with! He helped us choose music for our ceremony, helped out when we needed some mics for our officiant, and was incredibly responsive to all of our emails. The music made ... Read more the ceremony that much better. It was well beyond what I had imagined. I highly recommend Scott for your wedding music needs!