Scott Hussey Photography

Keene, NH · View map

About Scott Hussey Photography

When you hire a photographer, you're not merely paying for pictures—you're paying for the photographer's artistic perspective. Each photographer interprets their surroundings, and their subjects in a certain way. Their perspective is what makes each photographer unique.

My goal is to ensure that your photos are beautiful and flattering, but that they also capture the true essence of who you are—both as individuals, and as a couple.

There is no magic setting on the camera that does any of this—this is the realm of experience, sensitivity, curiosity and craftsmanship.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."

—Aristotle

The cost of wedding photography services shouldn't be shrouded in mystery. I am proud of the quality of my work, and of the level of value that I can offer to my clients. See for yourself, my wedding package pricing is an open book, and I offer a wide array of print options at very reasonable prices.

Please feel free to call me (603-762-1013), email me, or send a message using my contact form.

7 Reviews for Scott Hussey Photography

7 Scott Hussey Photography Reviews

D
Derrick

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Scott and his assistant were amazing and captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. Scott took the time to sit down with us on several occasions to get things in order. He made this ... Read more experience smooth and enjoyable. Thank you Scott!

D
Darsea

Married on 07/07/2017

Scott was amazing! We are so happy with all the pictures. Read more Scott was amazing! We are so happy with all the pictures.

S
Samantha

Married on 05/29/2016

Scott and his assistants were absolutely amazing. They captured every special moment on our wedding day. He and his team were so hands-on and involved from the beginning to the end of our day. There ... Read more is nothing more gratifying than going through your wedding photos finding little gems of things that happened that were perfectly caught on camera for us to have to remember our day with.