Scott Land Photography

Mission Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Scott Land Photography

Scott Land Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Lake Forest, California. Scott received a brand new camera from his father when he went into the military, and photography quickly became his passion. He strives to be energetic around his clients and give them the special attention they deserve. Scott believes that he can attribute much of his success as a photographer to his attitude. Of course, it’s important to know how to use a camera and have an artistic eye but by being a source of positive energy, Scott Land Photography can document your special moments. He hopes to create images that you and your loved ones will look back on and smile at for years to come.

Scott Land Photography uses a traditional, photojournalistic approach to capture your wedding day. He carries his own liability insurance to give you peace of mind and is available to shoot additional hours and bring a second photographer upon request. Scott’s photography services include an engagement shoot, wedding portraits, and custom graphics. He delivers your high-resolution images as albums, digital files, flush mounts, and prints.

Promotions
FREE PHOTO-BOOTH - $645 value

I have partnered with Social Scenes Photobooth company to give you a booth at your reception for 3 hours free. 2 Photobooth attendants with unlimited 2x6 Prints. Custom template with fun and high-quality props. Standard black or white backdrop. Other options are available.

86 Reviews for Scott Land Photography

86 Scott Land Photography Reviews

Kirstin
Featured
Kirstin

Married on 05/26/2018

Best photographer ever!

So, this is the first review I have EVER written in my life, but Scott Land is by far the most AMAZING person I have met. I say person instead of just photographer, because that is what Scott was for ... Read more me and my husband before and on our special day. Scott took the time to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. He made sure that every single person was captured so that not only my family felt special but all of our guest did as well. He went above and beyond the job of a photographer. As my Husband and I went to sit down after our first dance, Scott came running over to ask us what we wanted to drink. I could not believe that my photographer was so considerate and cared so much about how we were both doing and did all that he could to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. I seriously feel that Scott made our wedding better because he was there. EVERYONE kept coming up to me, telling me how AMAZING he was and I could not agree more. To have someone not only take the most AMAZING pictures that capture every moment perfect, but be so genuine while do it is so rare. I'm so blessed to have found Scott to shoot our wedding. So greatful in fact, that the day after my husband and I thought we needed to do something extra special for him. So, we have been searching online for the best award to give him...As the WORLDS BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OF 2019(and probably every year to follow as well). Don't forget to shoot me your address Scott, because that award will be on your doorstep soon enough. Thank you for making our wedding the most memorable day EVER!!! We LOVE YOU!!!! Kirstin & Joe Ferguson

K
Kat

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding photographer

My fiance and I cannot say enough about our experience working with Scott for our big day. He is the ultimate professional, very responsive via email and text, and overall just a fun, easy-going ... Read more person to work with. He really encourages couples to be natural in the shoots so that the love and joy comes across in the photos. His method doesn't require you to pose stiffly for hours on end, and the results speak for itself. My family and friends all compliment our photos and I highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

G
Glen Jones

Married on 11/10/2018

Truly one of a kind, professional outstanding.

Hey Scott I’ve been meaning to tell you, Saturday Nov 10th was the greatest day of my life and I’m very thankful and appreciative of the effort and professionalism and just outstanding excellence that ... Read more you brought forth. Your efforts and preparedness made the day flow smoothly. Thank you so much for everything.