Scott Land Photography

Trabuco Canyon, California · View map · Visit website

About Scott Land Photography

Scott Land Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Lake Forest, California. Scott received a brand new camera from his father when he went into the military, and photography quickly became his passion. He strives to be energetic around his clients and give them the special attention they deserve. Scott believes that he can attribute much of his success as a photographer to his attitude. Of course it’s important to know how to use a camera and have an artistic eye but by being a source of positive energy, Scott Land Photography can document your special moments. He hopes to create images that you and your loved ones will look back on and smile at for years to come.

Scott Land Photography uses a traditional, photojournalistic approach to capture your wedding day. He carries his own liability insurance to give you peace of mind and is available to shoot additional hours and bring a second photographer upon request. Scott’s photography services include an engagement shoot, wedding portraits, and custom graphics. He delivers your high-resolution images as albums, digital files, flush mounts, and prints.

84 Reviews for Scott Land Photography

84 Scott Land Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/02/2011

Scott Land was by far my best vendor before, during and after the wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about him. He is fun, professional, creative, flexible, organized, genuine, the list could go ... Read more could go on. Then there is his talent, his art, his work. Absolutely beautiful. He goes above and beyond in every possible way. He is willing to take your ideas and input and ready to try new things or stay traditional. Our best friend's found him for their wedding and now within a year my husband and I hired him plus 2 others couples from our group have booked him. He's that great! I am very picky when it comes to pictures and had a specific look that I wanted and he nailed at both my engagement pictures and wedding photos. From the first time you meet him you'll love him and then he'll continue to impress you and go above and beyond your expectations until the very end. Check out his website/blog and his facebook and then book an appointment, he's the true package!

G
Glen Jones

Married on 11/10/2018

Truly one of a kind, professional outstanding.

Hey Scott I’ve been meaning to tell you, Saturday Nov 10th was the greatest day of my life and I’m very thankful and appreciative of the effort and professionalism and just outstanding excellence that ... Read more you brought forth. Your efforts and preparedness made the day flow smoothly. Thank you so much for everything.

Jeremy
Jeremy

Married on 11/10/2018

It doesn't get any better than Scott!!!

Scott was fantastic throughout the entire process. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, we couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a great photographer that really knows how to capture ... Read more the "special" in your special day... LOOK NO FURTHER!