Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

Oakland, CA · View map

About Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

The Scott’s story began in 1976, with the opening of a simple gracious seafood dinner house in the Marina District of San Francisco. Its phenomenal success led to the opening of two new establishments one overlooking the colorful Oakland Harbor at Jack London Waterfront and the other in the heart of beautiful downtown Walnut Creek. From the moment it opened, Scott’s captured the best of a growing tradition presenting the finest seafood classically prepared in light, crisp, friendly surroundings.

Facility and Capacity
Private Dining rooms and Scott’s Pavilion are available from corporate to special events in the morning, afternoon and evening daily. All indoor banquet rooms are beautiful, complete with tables, chairs, linens, and fine china service ware and full bar services. Accommodating from 10 to 250 guests, options include our charming Jack London Room, Port of Oakland Room, Terrace Room, and our 3 Harborview Rooms.

Our largest venue, Scott’s Pavilion is newly remodeled with the capacity to hold 150-600 people. The Public Pavilion boasts one of the most unique venues in Oakland, California. Your guests will enjoy gorgeous views of the Oakland waterfront while they dine on fabulous, fresh seafood. We offer complimentary upgrades, such as mahogany chivari chairs and Persian rugs, which will surely impress your guests. With a section of walls that can remain open, the Pavilion has a unique ambiance of an indoor/outdoor space. Perfect for wedding ceremonies or other social events. The Pavilion at Scott’s seats 350 and accommodates up to 600 for standing reception.

The team at Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland have over 40 years of experience in the hospitality industry and can provide your event with chairs, china, flatware, glassware, audio equipment, dance floors, photo booths, lighting and sound, linens, and tables. They’ll also offer a diverse range of specialty services, including:

• Bar services
  • Outside vendors
  • Set up
  • Wifi

Cuisine
Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland serves only the finest, freshly prepared cuisine. Guests are waited on by a professional and courteous staff ready to make their dining experience unforgettable. Regardless of whether you’re looking for lunch, dinner, or want your event catered, Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar is ready to fulfill any of your culinary needs.

18 Reviews for Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

18 Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland Reviews

wyndhamheart
Sarah

Married on 12/14/2013

Very affordable for what you get and Vicky was amazing to work with. No matter how much I had to email/call/come in or change my mind she was 100% with me. THANKS SCOTTS! Read more Very affordable for what you get and Vicky was amazing to work with. No matter how much I had to email/call/come in or change my mind she was 100% with me. THANKS SCOTTS!

K
Kelly

Married on 03/17/2012

I just had my wedding at Scott's and I was blown away! The ballroom was just beautiful, it was everything I imagined and more. I can't wait to see the pictures! The staff was amazing - from the ... Read more planning, to the ceremony, throughout the nite. After our ceremony, we were escorted by out Catering Manager to a private room where appetizers and champagne were waiting for the bridal party. Nice touch! The food was fabulous and we danced, danced, danced all nite. After the wedding, our server presented us with a thank you gift. Can you imagine? This place is top notch, and I'm so happy that I chose Scott's

M
Karen

Married on 02/12/2012

My wedding dinner was at Scott's. The setup was wonderful. My wedding party arrived earlier than expected and we were seated comfortably in the lounge area. It was wonderful to rest my feet for a ... Read more moment before the dinner started. The staff and setting was wonderful. There was a pianist that evening who took request. My groom and I danced to "When I Fall in Love." The evening was truly wonderful.