Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

Walnut Creek, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

Scott’s Jack London Square - Located in the heart of Jack London Square, Scott’s offers the highest quality menu selection and seven private banquet rooms. With views of the Oakland Estuary and San Francisco skyline, the setting is perfect. Each banquet room has it’s own unique ambiance. The newly remodeled Pavilion-our largest room accommodates up to 400 seated or 600 for cocktail receptions. The Harbor View rooms feature large windows overlooking the boardwalk. Designed with faux-painted ceilings, modern chandeliers, leather chairs and a copper-and-granite bar, the décor is both classic and contemporary. Smaller celebrations can be held in the waterfront Terrace; the Port of Oakland room; or the intimate Jack London rooms; each ideal for engagement parties, bridal showers ,and rehearsal dinners.

CONTACT: Kelly Hodgins, kellyh@scottsjls.com, 510-444-5969

Scott’s Walnut Creek - Designed around a 400-hundred-year-old Heritage Oak tree, Scott’s Walnut Creek offers a unique urban oasis for ceremonies and receptions both large and small. Available year-round, it exudes the secluded ambiance of a classical New Orleans walled garden with an outdoor terrace featuring a rustic waterwheel, multiple waterfalls, brightly colored flowering plants, white twinkle lights, and enchanting indoor lanterns. With more than 35 years of hospitality industry experience, Scott’s catering sales team gladly assists couples in navigating the planning process- from designing a tantalizing menu to connecting couples with our onsite florist. Packages include white chivari chairs, tables, linens, fine china service ware and built in bars. We invite you to host an event with Scott’s Walnut Creek

CONTACT: Jennifer Franklin, jenniferf@scottswc.com, 925-934-0598

Blackhawk Museum - Celebrate your most memorable day at the completely unique Blackhawk Museum, located in the rolling hills of Danville. Walk down the aisle indoors with gorgeous marble and granite décor, or the outside plaza with breathtaking views and a stunning fountain. With spectacular tri-level spaces, there’s plenty of room for roaming, dancing, socializing and dining. your guests are sure to enjoy Blackhawk Museum features such as built-in entertainment, a third-floor gallery, Spirit of the Old West, and our lower dining gallery of rare collectible cars. Decorate to your desire or simply use the exquisite car collection for your interior decor. Scott’s Catering Services and Hospitality Management can assist you with all your catering and venue needs.

CONTACT: Valerie Pollock, valeriep@scottswc.com, 925-648-1434

18 Reviews for Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland

18 Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Oakland Reviews

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 03/17/2012

I just had my wedding at Scott's and I was blown away! The ballroom was just beautiful, it was everything I imagined and more. I can't wait to see the pictures! The staff was amazing - from the ... Read more planning, to the ceremony, throughout the nite. After our ceremony, we were escorted by out Catering Manager to a private room where appetizers and champagne were waiting for the bridal party. Nice touch! The food was fabulous and we danced, danced, danced all nite. After the wedding, our server presented us with a thank you gift. Can you imagine? This place is top notch, and I'm so happy that I chose Scott's

wyndhamheart
Sarah

Married on 12/14/2013

Very affordable for what you get and Vicky was amazing to work with. No matter how much I had to email/call/come in or change my mind she was 100% with me. THANKS SCOTTS! Read more Very affordable for what you get and Vicky was amazing to work with. No matter how much I had to email/call/come in or change my mind she was 100% with me. THANKS SCOTTS!

M
Karen

Married on 02/12/2012

My wedding dinner was at Scott's. The setup was wonderful. My wedding party arrived earlier than expected and we were seated comfortably in the lounge area. It was wonderful to rest my feet for a ... Read more moment before the dinner started. The staff and setting was wonderful. There was a pianist that evening who took request. My groom and I danced to "When I Fall in Love." The evening was truly wonderful.