Scott's Family Resort at Oquaga Lake

Deposit, NY · View map

About Scott's Family Resort at Oquaga Lake

Scott's Family Resort on Oquaga Lake combines the beauty of nature with simple, rustic country charm in a unique wedding venue. Located in Upstate NY, we provide everything you need for your wedding day...beautiful ceremony locations, large reception venues, and overnight accommodations for you and all your guests. Family owned and operated since 1869. Come experience a step back in time and see why simple is best.

4 Reviews for Scott's Family Resort at Oquaga Lake

4 Scott's Family Resort at Oquaga Lake Reviews

S
Amber

Married on 08/26/2017

The place may be a little dated but what an amazing back drop to an outdoor wedding. They were very accommodating to what we wanted to do. They helped out in so many ways. There just not enough words ... Read more to describe how perfect they helped make our day!

K
Kristin

Married on 09/27/2014

If you are planning a wedding and need a venue, Scott's is the place to get married! The staff is amazing and very accommodating, the food is out of this world and the views are breath taking! We ... Read more just were married there this weekend and it was text book perfect, a true fairy tale dream wedding come true. It is a one stop shop for all things wedding - several ceremony locations to offer, an officiant to perform the service, modes of transportation such as a speed boat and 1922 Model T Ford to get you to the ceremony, and several places on site to have your reception. They will cater your rehearsal dinner, give you a place to stay and provide you with hours of entertainment whether it's a show, golf, bowling etc! Plus they offer suggestions and provide endless help to make your day perfect and as stress free as possible. If your getting married and you don't choose Scott's - you're crazy!

User4552592

Event date: 07/19/2014

This resort really caters to the customers to give them the kind of celebration that they envision rather than what the cookie cutter wedding factories have to offer. The scenery is inspiring and ... Read more romantic. They can handle large parties yet make it feel intimate, as though it is on a private Victorian estate rather than a commercial enterprise. I only regret I discovered this place after I was married and so only had an anniversary party here. Another plus besides the warm hospitality and very fine American cuisine, is the fact my guests could stay overnight since it is also an inn. I did not have to worry about my guests drinking and driving. We received many thank you notes afterward on our choice of venue. I am going to have all of my future celebratory events there.