Scott's Seafood On The River

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Scott's Seafood On The River

Scott’s Seafood On The River located at the Westin Sacramento in Sacramento, California provides idyllic weddings at a riverfront setting. They provide couples with an elegant and romantic wedding for those who enjoy a resort-like atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at Scott’s Seafood On The River. They have multiple options ranging from a riverfront ceremony along with the seasonal outdoor Portofino Tent or a luxurious reception in their Grand Monaco Ballroom.

Scott’s Seafood On The River is a full-service wedding venue with day-of wedding coordination, accommodations for guests and event rentals. Their services include:

• China
  • Cleanup
  • Honeymoon Suite
  • Preferred vendor list

Cuisine
Scott’s Seafood On The River offers couples the option of a buffet, plated meal or passed hors d'oeuvres. Dinner options range from shrimp scampi and marinated skirt steak to char-grilled salmon and herb-grilled cornish game hen.

Other Facilities
This venue also includes a exclusive marina, outdoor swimming pool and spa, bicycle rentals, fire pits and bocce courts. Scott’s Seafood On The River also includes:

• Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to weddings, Scott’s Seafood On The River also hosts bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

35 Reviews for Scott's Seafood On The River

35 Scott's Seafood On The River Reviews

J
Featured
Jon Williams

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Venue and Amazing Coordinator!

The venue was absolutely amazing! My wife and I had our wedding ceremony along the river and reception in the tent. Every single guest has commented on how elegant the venue looked. Even if you don’t ... Read more bring additional decorations to add, the venue with no additions looks like a completely polished and complete venue. I’m addition to the absolutely stunning setting the food and service was beyond excellent. Every guest had more than enough food and I’m still receiving messages about how good each item was. We had some guests with food allergies and we were assured during the whole process that they would take extra care for our guests allergy needs. One of the biggest highlights was the wedding coordinator Courtney Reading! I can honestly say she was insurmountable in making our wedding happen so perfectly. She ensured every aspect of the wedding ran smoothly and even came back to the room to help bustle my wife’s dress, I would have been no help. Courtney went above and beyond, even leaving a sweet note in our room for us to see at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any event that I might need to hold. Overall I can’t imagine a better venue and can say that having Scott’s handle a large portions of the services all in house made our lives so much easier. I will recommend Scott’s and Courtney to anyone I know planning a wedding.

Alexandra
Alexandra Hohenhaus

Married on 06/29/2019

Stress-free, BEAUTIFUL, dream venue!

COURTNEY. YOU ARE A QUEEN. Courtney is the wedding coordinator at Scott's Seafood on the River, and she made wedding planning EASY. I am INCREDIBLY indecisive and don't know what I want, and she ... Read more helped me come to so many great decisions. I was NEVER stressed about my wedding. She helped me get in contact with vendors, and when the time got closer, Courtney did all of the coordinating with vendors. She made an easy to follow timeline, and she makes sure the vendors are also following along with this timeline. She is also the happiest, most positive, and most excited person I've ever met!! The venue itself is GORGEOUS. The arch is lovely and it's such a treat to be married right on the river. It was a hot Sacramento day, and Scott's provided parasols so the guests wouldn't get sunburned. The tent. OMG. THE TENT. It is GORGEOUS. The tables and chairs are so beautiful, the tent lights are dreamy, and there is so much room to drink and dance. It even has AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!! THE FOOD. We had salmon and skirt steak. MELT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SEASONED SO WELL!!! My vegan friends even said they were impressed with their vegan dish!! The price is incredibly reasonable for everything you get. Peace of mind, easy planning, stress-free, BEAUTIFUL. You will LOVE getting married at Scott's!!

J
Jeannette

Married on 07/14/2018

We were just married on July 14th, and had our reception at Scotts Seafood on the River. We were so happy with services that we received. Courtney was AMAZING. She held my hand walked me through every ... Read more step of planning the most WONDERFUL reception. Prior to the reception my husband was a bit put off with the cost. After the reception he was EXTREMELY pleased with every aspect of the wedding package we purchased (coordinator, decorator, food, guest rooms, etc.), and agreed that the cost was well worth it. We definitely got what we paid for. THANK YOU SO MUCH COURTNEY!!!!