Scott's Seafood On The River

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Scott's Seafood On The River

Scott’s Seafood On The River located at the Westin Sacramento in Sacramento, California provides idyllic weddings at a riverfront setting. They provide couples with an elegant and romantic wedding for those who enjoy a resort-like atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at Scott’s Seafood On The River. They have multiple options ranging from a riverfront ceremony along with the seasonal outdoor Portofino Tent or a luxurious reception in their Grand Monaco Ballroom.

Scott’s Seafood On The River is a full-service wedding venue with day-of wedding coordination, accommodations for guests and event rentals. Their services include:

• China
  • Cleanup
  • Honeymoon Suite
  • Preferred vendor list

Cuisine
Scott’s Seafood On The River offers couples the option of a buffet, plated meal or passed hors d'oeuvres. Dinner options range from shrimp scampi and marinated skirt steak to char-grilled salmon and herb-grilled cornish game hen.

Other Facilities
This venue also includes a exclusive marina, outdoor swimming pool and spa, bicycle rentals, fire pits and bocce courts. Scott’s Seafood On The River also includes:

• Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to weddings, Scott’s Seafood On The River also hosts bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

34 Reviews for Scott's Seafood On The River

34 Scott's Seafood On The River Reviews

J
Featured
Jon Williams

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Venue and Amazing Coordinator!

The venue was absolutely amazing! My wife and I had our wedding ceremony along the river and reception in the tent. Every single guest has commented on how elegant the venue looked. Even if you don’t ... Read more bring additional decorations to add, the venue with no additions looks like a completely polished and complete venue. I’m addition to the absolutely stunning setting the food and service was beyond excellent. Every guest had more than enough food and I’m still receiving messages about how good each item was. We had some guests with food allergies and we were assured during the whole process that they would take extra care for our guests allergy needs. One of the biggest highlights was the wedding coordinator Courtney Reading! I can honestly say she was insurmountable in making our wedding happen so perfectly. She ensured every aspect of the wedding ran smoothly and even came back to the room to help bustle my wife’s dress, I would have been no help. Courtney went above and beyond, even leaving a sweet note in our room for us to see at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any event that I might need to hold. Overall I can’t imagine a better venue and can say that having Scott’s handle a large portions of the services all in house made our lives so much easier. I will recommend Scott’s and Courtney to anyone I know planning a wedding.

J
Jeannette

Married on 07/14/2018

We were just married on July 14th, and had our reception at Scotts Seafood on the River. We were so happy with services that we received. Courtney was AMAZING. She held my hand walked me through every ... Read more step of planning the most WONDERFUL reception. Prior to the reception my husband was a bit put off with the cost. After the reception he was EXTREMELY pleased with every aspect of the wedding package we purchased (coordinator, decorator, food, guest rooms, etc.), and agreed that the cost was well worth it. We definitely got what we paid for. THANK YOU SO MUCH COURTNEY!!!!

R
Robbie

Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I were married in April of 2018 at Scott's on the River and we could not have made a better choice for our venue. Their Wedding Coordinator, Courtney, worked tirelessly to make sure ... Read more sure our day went as planned – she actually went above and beyond to make sure every aspect of your needs are met and you get exactly what you want. She truly made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. As for the venue itself -- the food was delicious and everything was perfect! Their staff worked behind the scenes to make sure everything was handled and all of the guests had what they needed since our attention was limited at best. Courtney had a vendor recommendation list that worked out great since I had no idea where to start with the planning and we were pleased with the services provided by all of them. As for the quality of service provided by Scott’s and their staff – a 5-star rating! Everyone is so professional and helpful. They really went above and beyond to help us make our day feel like we were the only ones that mattered. Lastly, I really hoped that people felt the spiritual aspect of our union, as that was the most important part of my own planning. My husband and I met based on our joint faith and we really wanted people to know how much GOD had a hand in us being together. Courtney set up our "communion" table and made sure everything was in place prior to the start of the wedding. I really cannot say enough about choosing this venue for our wedding, we were more than pleased.