Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek

Walnut Creek, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek

The Scott’s story began in 1976, with the opening of a simple gracious seafood dinner house in the Marina District of San Francisco. It’s phenomenal success led to the opening of two new establishments one overlooking the colorful Oakland Harbor at Jack London Waterfront and the other in the heart of beautiful downtown Walnut Creek. From the moment it opened, Scott’s captured the best of a growing tradition presenting the finest seafood classically prepared in light, crisp, friendly surroundings.

10 Reviews for Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek

10 Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek Reviews

H
Hana

Married on 10/22/2017

We used Scott’s Garden for our ceremony and reception. We loved the place and fell in love with the delicious food! We had the best coordinator, Katie C. , she understood everything we wanted for our ... Read more special day and more. She even helped with setting up on the day of! She even helped me meditated when I was freaking out. All our family and friends complimented how beautiful the venue was. We absolutely loved the place and enjoyed the night. We cannot wait to continue to come back to have other events! Thank you Scott’s for making the beginning of my next chapter so awesome!

User4751480

2+ years ago

Scott's is an amazing venue if you are looking for that gorgeous intimate setting for approximately 100 people and a "one-stop-shop". Scott's has a Garden Room in the back of their restaurant that is ... Read more tented with lights. We conducted our ceremony right upstairs from the Garden room that is outside, with music, trellis and after became our cocktail and hors d'oeuvres setting. Guests are then ushered downstairs into the Garden room for a fantastic meal (all of our guest commented on how great the food was). Scott's also referred me to the vendors they did not provide(DJ, Photographer, Bakery) and I used all of their suggestions which turned out flawlessly. Scott's also has an in house florist. My flowers were beautiful which made the décor for the ceremony, party, corsages, bouquets, and cake. Everything was fantastic! I would highly recommend.

S
Shiva

Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I knew the minute we walked into Scott's that we wanted to get married here. They offered us a tour where we were able to try the food - appetizer, lunch, dessert, wines, coffee. We ... Read more loved the food and loved the venue and decided on the spot we were getting married there. We had 90 guests and had both our ceremony and reception in the garden. Our guests were upstairs for cocktail hour while the room was turned over. I would not recommend very many more guests as we were a perfect fit. I have received rave reviews from all of my guests about the food and its quality. The dance floor was a little small because we had a lot of people dancing. Our food came out of a separate kitchen downstairs and we were all served by a waitstaff. I thought this was really classy. The value was great and I felt like they worked with us to stay within budget. The last thing I would like to add... a month after we booked them as our venue, we went there for brunch. we mentioned to our waiter that we were getting married there casually in conversation. At the end of our delicious brunch, some of the staff came over to thank us for our business and comped our brunch for us. I thought that was a really nice gesture and really made us feel important.