Scottsdale Car Service

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Scottsdale Car Service

Scottsdale Car Service started with the belief that there was much room for improvement in the affordable limo service industry in the Phoenix area. Great attention to detail has led Scottsdale Car Service to a combination of high standard services and competitive limo rates that no other company in the area offers. Scottsdale Car Service has been complimented on numerous occasions, by both regular as well as first time customers, for being able to meet and exceed customer expectations and for providing a real and viable alternative to riding a taxi cab or an expensive airport limo service. All without cutting corners while maintaining and staying true to a high level of quality limousine and car transportation services. A family-run company, Scottsdale Car Service offers safe, comfortable, professional transportation,guaranteeing first class service every time.

OUR DRIVERS:

Friendly, courteous, prompt and 100% reliable. Our drivers are highly trained professionals with great knowledge of the Phoenix/Scottsdale and surrounding areas.

13 Reviews for Scottsdale Car Service

13 Scottsdale Car Service Reviews

Z
Zona

Married on 10/23/2013

I had a beautiful October wedding, and to go along with it beautiful limos to get me and my wonderful husband safely from the venu to the hotel! I love Scottsdale Car Services! Read more I had a beautiful October wedding, and to go along with it beautiful limos to get me and my wonderful husband safely from the venu to the hotel! I love Scottsdale Car Services!

User3648003

2+ years ago

Wow! I was soo impressed with SCS, they handled all my wedding transportation needs beautifully! There was a few changes I had to make last minute and they accommodated it sooo well! I would recommend ... Read more trying them out they are GREAT!

J
Jackie

Married on 07/14/2013

Thank you to everyone at Scottsdale Car Service for just being on the ball with everything! The limo was beautiful inside and out! Our driver was a blast! Thank you SCS! Read more Thank you to everyone at Scottsdale Car Service for just being on the ball with everything! The limo was beautiful inside and out! Our driver was a blast! Thank you SCS!