Scotty B DJ Entertainment

Fairview Park, OH · View map

About Scotty B DJ Entertainment

ScottyB DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ company located in Fairview Park, Ohio. Established in 1998, ScottyB DJ Entertainment has been responsible for providing outstanding music and dance events. We specialize in weddings and all types of parties throughout the greater Cleveland area.

Price start at a reasonable $995.00 with higher packages offered.

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what your questions are, I have answers. Call (440) 333-5333 or email djscottyb2good@gmail.com for a free consultation, pricing, and availability.

7 Reviews for Scotty B DJ Entertainment

7 Scotty B DJ Entertainment Reviews

User7126465

2+ years ago

Had a wonderful experience with Scotty. Due to inclement weather there were some hiccups on our side of things but Scotty stepped up and helped us keep things running smoothly. Truly a master of ... Read more ceremonies. Would use again!

J
Jacob

Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the base line for our wedding reception. He helped us plan the reception and offered several great suggestions that we decided to implement. His wedding itinerary helped us decide what ... Read more events we wanted and which songs to play during them. He is a professional that helped keep stress levels at a minimum during the planning process and and the reception. Scotty is a rock star DJ that kept the reception running smooth with no issues or hiccups the entire night. Our guests loved him and the dance floor was packed from the time dinner ended until the last shuttle left for the evening. Thanks Scotty, and I hope you can play all of our anniversaries in the future!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he made the process of planning the music and events for our reception a breeze. He knew how to get our guests on the dance ... Read more floor, and kept playing music until my husband and I closed out our reception. Scotty had wonderful suggestions, and played a fantastic list of songs that our guests loved dancing to. All of our guests had so many compliments about our music! I would highly recommend Scotty B for any event. He really cares about his clients, and ensures that everything is to their taste. Thanks Scotty B!!!