Scotty Paulk

Austell, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Scotty Paulk

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, professional guitarist Scotty Paulk specializes in high-energy, interactive, multi-genre wedding music performance. Scotty has played for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and other special events in his long career. Whether your wedding will be an intimate gathering or a larger affair, Scotty can accommodate your needs.

Scotty is accomplished in both acoustic and electric guitar. He is able to play as a solo, duo, or trio, and can also perform with his full band, The Riot. Scotty will happily customize his performance to your preferences, and can learn and arrange new songs as needed. He offers the following services and equipment to all of his wedding clients:

• Learn new songs

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 07/15/2017

Scotty was awesome! It was my bride's and my second marriage. We wanted a chill, straight from-the-heart performer. He did so well. His "Bless the Broken Road" cover when my wife and daughter walked ... Read more to me seriously made me cry. Such a warm, sincere sound. And he drove all the way from Atlanta to FL panhandle to perform; also, super responsive to every request and text. Thanks Scotty, you made our special day even more special!

A
Adriane

Married on 09/29/2018

Scotty was great! We didn’t have to worry about anything, he took care of the song schedule and and made any necessary adjustments to ensure that our guests were having fun. Scotty was also very ... Read more flexible with any changes in the schedule. His music is amazing, and we got so many compliments on him from our guests. We definitely recommend him! Thank you Scotty!

M
M Shane

Married on 09/14/2018

Scotty was excellent and stayed in communication with us for an easy non-complicated music hire. He has a very large selection of music that you can pick from or like we did, just tell him to sing ... Read more soft rock love songs for the rehearsal dinner. His voice and guitar just set the perfect atmosphere though he is capable of much more than background music. I gave Scotty Paulks name to the venue for a reference.