SDezigns Weddings

Toms River, NJ · View map · Visit website

About SDezigns Weddings

I want to take this great opportunity to introduce myself and my company. I’m Yvette Sencion, owner, designer, and wedding planner for SDezigns Weddings. We are an exclusive bridal studio and we are here to help you plan during these exciting months before your grand event.

We specialize in beautiful custom stationery: Save the dates, Invitation ensembles, Thank you cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Cards and of course we have beautiful Favors but we do not limit ourselves there... We have an extensive line of wedding accessories and essentials, from tiaras to aisle runners.

We also provide Wedding Planning and Month of Coordination.

Because every bride is unique and has a different vision we work one-on-one and by appointment only with each bride and groom. If you are interested in our services please contact us for an appointment at 908.764.4407 or by email at weddings@sdezigns.com

We are looking forward to being part of your grand event!
Happy Wedding Planning!

17 Reviews for SDezigns Weddings

17 SDezigns Weddings Reviews

Featured
User3410114

2+ years ago

Yvette with SDezigns is awesome! I found her on etsy when I was looking for invitations for my wedding in September 2013. She was easy to get in contact with, she answered any questions that I had and ... Read more was very flexible. She was the best to work with and has no problem doing custom orders...just ask. She sent me a beautiful sample invitation to check out before I made my final decision. When I saw the sample I was sold! My invitations are absolutely beautiful and my guests love them as much as I do!! Yvette did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her! I will definitely be purchasing more items from her company...she is currently working on a wedding card box for me now :)

J
Jacqueline

Event date: 11/16/2017

Thank you SDezigns for the amazing work you did with the invitations for our company's 10 year anniversary. The invitations were exactly what I envisioned. Looking forward to working with you again in ... Read more in the near future.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/24/2015

Sdesingz made our wedding the most AMAZING day of our lives! They made the wedding planning so much easier. They were there from start to finish at the wedding making our day so much better & no ... Read more stress & no worries! I absolutely LOVE them & give them 5 stars!