SDezigns Weddings

Toms River, NJ · View map · Visit website

About SDezigns Weddings

SDezigns Weddings is a wedding invitation company located in Toms River, New Jersey, specializing in providing a range of custom stationery for your magnificent celebratory event as well as additional wedding rental items and planning services. Yvette Sencion is the company's owner and main operator. Holding a Master's Degree in Graphic Communications Technology Management from Kean University, Yvette's main goal is to provide all the essential services your special occasion requires.

SDesigns Wedding offers a variety of services that can be tailored to best suit your big day. Providing in-person consultations, the company's designer can discuss custom ideas and products available that perfectly reflect your personality and love shared between you and your future spouse. Invitation and card products available include custom invitations, menus, RSVP cards, place cards, programs, imprinted napkins, and more. Additional services provided include but are not limited to:

• Wedding planning
  • Digital wedding inspiration and idea vision boards
  • Candy buffets

17 SDezigns Weddings Reviews

Featured
User3410114

2+ years ago

Yvette with SDezigns is awesome! I found her on etsy when I was looking for invitations for my wedding in September 2013. She was easy to get in contact with, she answered any questions that I had and ... Read more was very flexible. She was the best to work with and has no problem doing custom orders...just ask. She sent me a beautiful sample invitation to check out before I made my final decision. When I saw the sample I was sold! My invitations are absolutely beautiful and my guests love them as much as I do!! Yvette did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her! I will definitely be purchasing more items from her company...she is currently working on a wedding card box for me now :)

J
Jacqueline

Event date: 11/16/2017

Thank you SDezigns for the amazing work you did with the invitations for our company's 10 year anniversary. The invitations were exactly what I envisioned. Looking forward to working with you again in ... Read more in the near future.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/24/2015

Sdesingz made our wedding the most AMAZING day of our lives! They made the wedding planning so much easier. They were there from start to finish at the wedding making our day so much better & no ... Read more stress & no worries! I absolutely LOVE them & give them 5 stars!