Sea Crest Beach Hotel

North Falmouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Sea Crest Beach Hotel

Sea Crest Beach Hotel is a coastal wedding venue located in North Falmouth, Massachusetts. With a tranquil Cape Cod setting overlooking Old Silver Beach, this venue is the perfect location for a fairytale beach wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Sea Crest Beach Hotel has abundant space both indoors and outdoors where you can host your ceremony or reception. Their Ocean View Room and Nauset Room offer stunning event spaces that will make your vision a reality.

Along with professional and creative service, this venue also offers many services that will make you feel at ease. These services include:

• Professional wedding sales manager
  • Garden white chairs
  • Private menu tasting with chef
  • Floor length linens
  • China, glass, flatware
  • Dance floor
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Restaurant and lounge

Cuisine
Sea Crest’s menus reflect the tantalizing seafood of Cape Cod and can be customized to meet your requirements. They offer many packages that include selections of entrees, desserts, display stations, appetizers and stationary menus.

Accommodation
Sea Crest Beach Hotel offers accommodations to you and your guests to make your stay more enjoyable. Their accommodations include:

• Dedicated bridal party gathering room
  • Discount on overnight stays for guests
  • Discount on room rental for rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch
  • Complimentary deluxe wedding night accommodations for the couple

22 Reviews for Sea Crest Beach Hotel

22 Sea Crest Beach Hotel Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/21/2014

I don't even know where to begin. I wish I could give more stars! To start, Jennifer Keys was AMAZING to work with. She make everything super easy and always had a smile on her face. It was truly like ... Read more she could read my mind and was always a step ahead of me. The venue itself is perfect. We had the rehearsal dinner in Shutters, a beach ceremony (barefoot of course!), cocktail hour with steel drums in the courtyard, and then a reception with 120 guests in the Ocean View Room. All weekend, our guests were commenting how perfect the venue was and how it felt like they were on a vacation- in fact, many guests booked extra nights and make a holiday for themselves! Our young nieces and nephews loved the pools. It helped tire them out enough before the wedding! The beach, outdoor bars, and activities were a perfect way for our guests to kill time before our ceremony. The groom was out paddle boarding with his groomsmen while I was getting ready! The food, service, and the cake package (through Montilios) were all amazing! Our guests kept commenting on how good the food was. I have a gluten-allergy and the Chef took special care of all guests with allergies. We had cookies and milk, an ice cream bar, and brick-oven pizza brought out towards the end of the reception. Everybody was too busy dancing to eat all the foot so they boxed up the pizza and cookies for guests to take back to their rooms! After the wedding, we went across the hall to the bar at Red's for the after-party. Once we closed Red's, the younger crowd went out to the beach for the after-after party. A staff member told us we could use the beach chairs and handed us a sleeve of plastic cups and told us just make sure there is no glass on the beach, to clean up, and to have fun! I would book with the Sea Crest again in a heartbeat and wouldn't change a thing. My guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! We all danced the night away as we watched the sunset into the Atlantic Ocean! My husband an

K
Katie

Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough great things about our wedding at the Sea Crest in November 2016! Absolutely everything from the beginning planning stages through the night of the actual wedding went more smooth ... Read more than I could have ever imagined! We worked with Caitlin from the venue and she was AMAZING. She went out of her way to fulfill every one of our requests, and was so accommodating and helpful in as much as she possibly could. She really made the entire planning process so simple and stress free. The hotel itself was a beautiful venue, and we still have people raving about the food too! Overall I have no complaints and I would do it all over again in the exact same way if I could :)

J
Joelle

Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough about Caitlin Concannon and my experience that I had for my dream wedding at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel! This venue has everything any beach bride is looking for! My husband and I ... Read more had 173 of our closest family and friends surrounding us on Old Silver beach while we said I do. It truly was a fairytale. All my visions to make our day perfect were heard and the day was all I ever hoped for! The staff at the Sea Crest were so friendly, accommodating and helpful throughout my whole process of planning my wedding. Many of our guests extended their stay while being down at the Sea Crest because they truly felt like they were on a tropical vacation! The pool that overlooks the beach is breathtaking! The outdoor dining areas, bar and food/drink services that allow you to eat and drink on the beach was absolutely outstanding! I was so lucky to have found my ideal location to hold my Memorial Day weekend wedding on a gorgeous beach and in a reception hall that had phenomenal views of the ocean! It truly was everything I could have imagined! Thank you so very much Caitlin for continuing to answer all my questions and making our wedding day perfect, you and all the Sea Crest employees were outstanding!!