Sea of Blossoms

13 Reviews for Sea of Blossoms

13 Sea of Blossoms Reviews

User3601746

2+ years ago

Christina did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. I had multiple guests/family members come up and tell me that they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. She listened ... Read more to me and executed my vision beautifully. It was a little bit scary for me not getting to see the final product until the day of, but I could not have been more pleased. Plus, her pricing is very competitive compared to some of the other quotes that I received when I was selecting my florist. Overall, I would highly recommend Sea of Blossoms to anyone in need of floral design services!

M
Monina

Married on 07/12/2014

We chose Sea of Blossoms because of Christina's unique style and use of flowers and plants. She was very easy to work with and her prices fit nicely into our budget. She took our ideas/wants and made ... Read more them real. The center pieces, boutonnieres, bouquets (especially mine) - just everything were absolutely amazing! The end result was much more than we expected and we could not have been more pleased/excited. Thank you, Sea of Blossoms (Christina) for adding that special touch of amazing beauty that made our day an event that we (along with our family/friends) will never forget. =)

J
Jazmin

Married on 03/22/2014

Christina is amazing! My wedding bouquets were gorgeous, they were everything that I had envisioned for my BIG day. My family loved the flowers and I received compliments all day on how beautiful ... Read more they looked . Christina is great to work with she is very flexible and attentive. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!