Seacoast Florist

Hampton, New Hampshire, NH · View map · Visit website

About Seacoast Florist

A floral designer in Hampton, New Hampshire, Seacoast Florist has more than 25 years of experience and is passionate about flowers. Owner Maria Reardon and her team design unique, gorgeous arrangements that can fit most any theme. Seacoast Florist uses local growers and will ensure that your big day has an amazing, one-of-a-kind look.

Products Offered
Seacoast Florist offers consultations and venue visits for event design, as well as delivery and set up on your special day. They can work with you to accomodate any style you have in mind, including everything from classic to glamorous, rustic to modern, tropical to vintage, and more. They can create an array of floral arrangements and decor items, including:

• Aisle decor

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Maria at Seacoast Florist for my wedding was the best decision I could have made. From start to finish Maria made the process easy and fun - especially since I know nothing about flowers! ... Read more Maria provided our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, plants and bows for the ceremony. She gave such wonderful suggestions with always keeping in mind what my vision for the day was. We had a tricky color for bridesmaid dresses and she found a way to make the flowers match perfectly and pull out the best colors for photos, including the centerpieces. My bouquet was so beautiful it exceeded my expectations - I wish it could last forever. She even made my flower girl a mini bouquet to match and it was adorable! Maria was incredible to work with and I would recommend her to any of my friends and family for any floral needs. Thank you for everything Maria, you are the best and so talented!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/20/2018

Jenna married on 10/20/18

Maria was amazing to work with! She is very talented, professional, caring, and accommodating! Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day! Exceeded our expectations! Maria made our dream ... Read more wedding a reality!!

L
Leeann Waterman

Married on 09/28/2018

Thank you for helping make our wedding day the best!

I couldn't ask for a better florist shop for my wedding day! Maria and her staff were very professional and accommodating from day one to delivery and set up. Our flowers were so beautiful and were ... Read more the perfect touch to complete our fall wedding. Thank you so much Seacoast Florist!