Seacoast Florist

Hampton, New Hampshire · View map

About Seacoast Florist

Servicing all of Eastern Massachusetts, New Hampshire & Maine, Seacoast Florist has more than 25 years of experience. Owner Maria Reardon and her professional team design unique, gorgeous arrangements that can fit most any theme. We take pride working within our wedding couples budget to give them the look and feel of their vision. Seacoast Florist uses local growers and will ensure that your big day has an amazing, one-of-a-kind look.

Products Offered
Seacoast Florist offers consultations and venue visits for event design, as well as delivery and set up on your special day. They can work with you to accomodate any style you have in mind, including everything from classic to glamorous, rustic to modern, tropical to vintage, and more. They can create an array of floral arrangements and decor items, including:

• Aisle decor

J
Jade

Married on 09/07/2019

Very beautiful flowers!

My colors were navy, rose gold, and burgundy. I thought I would have a hard time getting a bouquet with those colors but seacoast florist came through! They gave me what I wanted for a great price!I ... Read more loved my bouquet.

Lisa
Lisa Costa

Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, reasonable prices, perfect display!

I was thrilled with my wedding flowers! Beyond my expectations! Thank you for everything! Read more I was thrilled with my wedding flowers! Beyond my expectations! Thank you for everything!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/20/2018

Jenna married on 10/20/18

Maria was amazing to work with! She is very talented, professional, caring, and accommodating! Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day! Exceeded our expectations! Maria made our dream ... Read more wedding a reality!!