Sealed

Roseland, NJ · View map

About Sealed

Sealed” was created around the time of my own wedding in October 2010. I began searching for unique invitations that would "WOW" my guests and match my wedding theme "The Perfect Pair". After hours of searching, I decided to experiment with various ideas, papers and embellishments resulting in my perfect invitation. In addition to my own invitations I also designed my save the dates, programs, escort cards, favor bags and finally thank you cards.

I received many compliments on my wedding stationary and several friends asked for my help to develop their custom wedding theme. My business grew through word of mouth and has now expanded to designing and producing all social event stationary.

I now specialize in making your dream a unique reality. Bring me an idea and leave the work to me!

2 Reviews for Sealed

2 Sealed Reviews

B
Brie

Married on 12/21/2013

Sealed's invitations are beautifully designed. The designer takes her time to get to know what exactly it is that you want and incorporates it into the design. She is very professional and very ... Read more responsive when you need to make additions/changes to your design or order. I highly recommend this designer for any service that needs invitations.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/22/2011

I was able to create the perfect invitations for my wedding through Sealed! I was worked with step by step to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and all was done in a very timely manner. ... Read more manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Sealed FAQ