Seams & Sew On

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Seams & Sew On

Please call to set up an appointment, thank you! 505-293-0775

Mansureh is a master of clothing design and alterations. She graduated in 1973 from the Mayer School of Fashion Design in Manhattan, and worked under fashion icon Roy Halston collaborating with celebrity customers like Liza Minnelli, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Julie Andrews, Princess Grace, Cher, and many more. She has been serving New Mexico customers for over 27 years. She specializes in wedding parties and evening and formal attire. She has saved countless weddings with her expert tailoring. You won't regret counting on her for your most prized clothing.

6 Reviews for Seams & Sew On

6 Seams & Sew On Reviews

Gonnabeaburch
Alba

Married on 07/10/2019

What a sweet, wonderful woman

This sweet woman is so accommodating. She has everything you need and is very honest! I cannot wait for my official fittings with her! Read more This sweet woman is so accommodating. She has everything you need and is very honest! I cannot wait for my official fittings with her!

K
Kaila

Married on 09/23/2017

I bought my wedding dress at an off-the-rack bridal boutique in Santa Fe, so it was about six sizes too big when I took it to Mansureh. I cannot overstate how wonderfully my dress turned out. Mansureh ... Read more took in the dress to the perfect size, changed the neckline to a sweetheart neckline, and hemmed it to the correct length. The biggest challenge on my dress was creating the bustle because the dress had multiple layers and pleating that was difficult to work with. Mansureh made a bustle that worked perfectly for my dress. In addition to the quality of her work, Mansureh was an absolute professional. Her work was impeccable, on time, and I trusted her completely to make my dress perfect for the big day. I've had various experiences with other seamstresses in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area, and Mansureh is the only one I would recommend for any wedding dress related needs. Thank you a million, Mansureh!!!

B
Brielle

Married on 03/25/2017

Mansureh is amazing! She altered my wedding dress in 2 weeks including adding cups, darts, hemming, bustle, and adding buttons all the way down the back. And it was perfect! She even stayed open late ... Read more to accommodate my work schedule. Cannot recommend her highly enough!